Amount of crystals on your person

bibi

Is there a limit of how many crystals you can wear? Can crystals get 'confused' if you wear too many? How many do people wear in general on average?

Bibi x

wizzle

I always carry a clear quartz crystal point. That is an all purpose stone and takes away any need for becoming a walking rock shop. My jewelry tends to run to protective stones like marcasite and garnets although I have a great fondness for blue topaz, kunzite, pearls and amethyst. Those are my "party" stones when I can be receptive.

sagewriter

I'm not entirely sure it matters, but I don't wear much.

2 small beaded bracelets (bloodstone i think)

1 agate chunky bracelet

1 amethyst point necklace

1 turquoise ring

The don't seem to bother each other.

PlatinumDove

I only have my amethyst ring on.

Startarot

I am not sure they can get confused. I do beleive though that its important to clear any crystals that you are wearing or in general. They can and do get "murkey" and pick up on others energies. As far as that limit to what you can wear. I would say that your intutition will be your guide. I vary what i wear based on what area I may be working on.. ie lapis Lazuli pendant at my throat. for speaking my truth.
Star

Myrrha

Maybe it depends on *you* if the energy of various crystals gets confused. To me, energies become muddy and confused very easily. I don't like having too many different energies around so I'm constantly rearranging things in my home and putting things away that don't harmonize with other things.

--Myrrha

wizzle

I'm with Myrrha. I don't like too many different energies. So I stick to either mostly protective jewelry or mostly recpetive jewelry, depending on the situation.

However, I do think marcasite works very well with almost any stone be it receptive such as amethys or blue topaz or protective like garnet. Diamonds, which are protective, are the same, but, need I say, pricey.

Oddly, I get good protective/projective results with clear CZ's. They are nearly as good as diamonds, imo. The colored CZ's are worthless.

I have yet to purchase any of the new treated stones like pink topaz or green amethyst. I do have my eye on some green amethyst. Has anyone else purchased...

green amethyst
pink topaz
celestial topaz
twilight topaz
lemon quartz

??????????