PDA

View Full Version : How does one make this work?

Rosanne
12-07-2005, 19:48
I saw in the poll that people use the subscriber lists to track the threads they want to check. It seems a good way to follow the threads I want. How can I do that? If it means e-mails that would not be good as I have already scrolled through the New Posts before I get the e-mail. Can someone step by step me through the method? Many thanks ~Rosanne

Moongold
12-07-2005, 20:12
Hi Rosanne ~

Do you mean "subscribe to threads"?

If you see a thread you want to keep tabs on, you go to "Thread Tools" and at the bottom of a drop-down list you'll see 'Watch this Thread" , Click on that and then follow the instructions.

Then, when there is a new post to your watched thread, it will appear in your Control Panel when you click CP after the post is made. However thes drop off the show cased "Watched Threads" section every 6 hours I think, although they will remain in your "Watched Threads" list.

Hope that helps :)

Rosanne
13-07-2005, 10:29
Thanks Moongold, that is exactly what I wanted I will now search back and stick threads on the list. It never fails to amaze me how I use the Forum without a lot of understanding of how it works. :D Maybe there should be a tech forum for dumb bunnies like me with all the tricks to use. (maybe there is one already hehehe)~Rosanne

Moongold
13-07-2005, 11:33
No.... for everyone it is a matter of trial and error.

I was here for six months before I knew what private messages were. And I am still learning various aspects of the software.

You're fairly quick, really. :)