The Oracle of Magdalene

inanna_tarot

Elven mentioned this in the subscribers competition, I was wondering if anyone knew where i could see any scans of it?
Ive never heard of it and google isnt coming up with it.

Sezo
x

Elven

Sezo, Hi 'tis Elven, How are you?

I cant find a scan of these cards, they have only just been released, and because I have lay-buyed them, I dont have the cards until next week. They also have available a beautiful poster of the main card/box cover which you can buy as well.

I think the publisher is Hay House.
The distributer in Australia in called Gary Allen.

I have just bought some great I-Ching cards that were released last month - VERY classy packaging and easy to use!

They also released last month (which I have ordered)
Ask your Guides Oracle Cards

The funniest ones they distribute - (havent seen them but...)
Juicy Living Cards
Karate Oracle

Hope this helps. Will post when I get them next week.

Many Blessings
Elven x

Edited to add: Found review at ATF for Ask your Guides Oracle Cards - maybe they have just become available in Australia: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ask-your-guides/

Grigori

Hmmm, not listed on the Hay's House or the Gary Allen websites... Where did you buy them from Elven?

Hay's House do Doreen Virtues decks here, so they may be everywhere soon.

bladeraven

I can see Huredriel getting the Karate Oracle........The Oracle of Magdalene sounds lovely.....

Elven

Hi Similia :)

I bought them at Elizabeths Bookshop, Katoomba. (Not the same as the big chain store of Elizabeths books) I will ring the store owner tomorrow first thing and post back up in this thread.

I looked up Hay House and Gary Allen catalogues too and couldnt find them either. :(

Will post as soon as I can to let you know who publishes and distributes them.

Many Blessings
Elven x

Elven

Similia said:
Hay's House do Doreen Virtues decks here, so they may be everywhere soon.

Doreen Virtue is touring Australia wide from the 7th of October presenting the
Goddesses and Angels Seminar

States and tour dates times and costs are here:

http://www.hayhouse.com.au/events.php?PHPSESSID=00ef9db7b368612598abcedf9e201de2

So I think you're right - they'll be everywhere!! :)

If your interested - there is an interview with Doreen Virtue here and a couple of card pictures. The interview starts at the bottom of the card.
http://www.oracle20-20.com/magazine/0305/dvirtue_interview.php

Blessings
Elven x :)

Elven

Hi all :)

Well, firstly I need to apologize to all who went on the search for the Magdalene Oracle!
Wrong Publisher and Distributor!!

But I have some good news!! I picked up the cards today and they are beautiful. They're on some of the best card stock I've seen. I didnt know much about the author/artist - Toni Carmine Salerno - but I now realize he has produced other Oracles as well.

Also - Toni was born and lives in Melbourne - its nice to find such quality homemade.
So here are the details I have at the moment:

The Magdalene Oracle
Original Paintings: Toni Carmine Salerno
Guide Book: Toni Carmine Salerno
Published by: Blue Angel Gallery Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia.

To find out more about Toni Carmine Salerno here is his website:
http://www.tonicarminesalerno.com/abouttoni.htm

I have emailed him about a review and some pictures for the web. Will let you know when theres a reply.

Blessings
Elven x :)

Elven

Its funny how one thing leads to another, and Im very grateful for this thread. Thanks Inanna_tarot!

I recieved an email from Toni Carmine Salerno today and he was very happy to do a 'Q & A' interview for the review of the Magdalene Oracle for Aeclectic!! :)

Yipppeee!!!!

So I will get stuck into it straight away. I understand that the deck is new and may not have a wide distribution yet but if you have any questions you would like me to ask - please post below.

Many Blessings
Elven x

bladeraven

Elven said:
Its funny how one thing leads to another, and Im very grateful for this thread. Thanks Inanna_tarot!

I recieved an email from Toni Carmine Salerno today and he was very happy to do a 'Q & A' interview for the review of the Magdalene Oracle for Aeclectic!! :)

Yipppeee!!!!

So I will get stuck into it straight away. I understand that the deck is new and may not have a wide distribution yet but if you have any questions you would like me to ask - please post below.

Many Blessings
Elven x

Oh wow..that's very awesome!! Lot's of postive energy you're way!!

Emeraldgirl

The TS Bookshop in Melbourne stocks this deck. I picked one up on impulse the other day and it is stunning. Will try to scan some pictures this weekend.