Fossilized seaweed (stromatolite?)

BodhiSeed

I have a beautiful tumbled stone that is made of many shades of brown and tan swirled and layered sediment. It was sold as fossilized seaweed, but I believe it is actually called stromatolite. Does anyone know anything about this stone (especially correspondences/associations)? I would appreciate any feedback!
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

wizzle

Fossils

I wasn't familiar with stromatolite but found a really good website that explained its formation

http://www.fossilmall.com/Science/About_Stromatolite.htm

and has some great pictures. They look very much like your description.

I haven't seen anything on stromatolite per se. It's a fossile and there is a lot of information about working with fossils. They are associated with the element akasha according to Cunningham, are projective/protective and are good for past life regression, protection and promote longevity. If you are not familiar with the healing attributes of fossils you can google up some information. Cunningham treats fossils as a group in describing their properties and uses.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information about working with fossils and I can do some quotes out of my books. Cunningham has a ritual for past life regression.

BodhiSeed

Thanks Wizzle! That's very helpful! I didn't think to look under fossils (the heat and humidity have baked my brain). I appreciate you looking this up for me and passing along the information.
Hugs,
Bodhran