okay... what's your LEAST fav?

joya250

yeah, I know, they are all special for different reasons, but it is our human nature to have preferences. :)

I would have to say that I am just not a big fan of Amethyst. Interestingly, this stone seems to be a HUGE favorite of many. Nothing wrong with it, of course, I just never felt drawn to this stone. To me, it holds no appeal.

Interestingly (again) I did once find what I thought was an Amethyst wand... I saw it in a display case and was very surprized at myself when I was drawn to it. Even before I held it, I had decided that it was coming home with me -- the attraction was that great. But when I checked out the little sticker, I found out it was in fact Ametrine -- which is a combo of Citrine & Amethyst. Go figure. ... and I still don't "like" Amethyst.

.... so what are your stories? :)

joya

lark

My least fav. is Hematite.
Not that I don't like the looks of it or anything like that, but when I'm around it or I hold it it just feels like too much....
To much energy, to much of a metalic feel, to much grounding, just..... much to much.
I have a small piece of it among my collection, but I avoid it as much as possible.

poivre

I have a problem with Amethyst also.
I think purple is depressing for me.There's
something that just doesn't settle with me about this stone.
It's like it's water, uncontainable?

Hemitite also makes me grouchy. I had a ring once and must
have wore it on a bad day. lol

I like all the stones but you know what it's like when your
having off days...even colors clash!

BodhiSeed

This is too funny! My two least favorite are hematite and amethyst! They both make me feel depressed, even though amethyst is supposed to be my birthstone!
bodhran

Bluemanticore

Azurite is one stone that just rubs me the wrong way. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I just find I can't like it. And the funny thing is, it is often found in nature intertwined with malachite, and malachite is my all-time fav. stone.

wizzle

I don't care much for turquoise and it is my birthstone, alas.

I didn't resonate with yellow stones for a while but they are beginning to grow on me. So maybe tastes change.

Myrrha

My least favorite is rutilated quartz. It feels so energetic, like irritating needles of buzzing electricity. It is really hard to be around. It would be fun to experiment with being blindfolded and having someone else hand me small pieces of different stones to see what they feel like without pre-conceptions.

--Myrrha

jumptothemoonyea

Tiger Eye makes me uncomfortable. Heavy, serious energy. Hematite is the second - very cold. According to Chinese astrology chart I have 100% Yin for all elements. Cold as winter. Need lots of warmth. Opposites attract, the same polarities repulse each other. We are intuitively attracted to the stones that make our energies happy?

PlatinumDove

I don't like topaz.

anion-

I also dislike Hematite intensly. Too grounding.... also on the list of dislikes is sodalite, pyrite, and turquoise.