Your Tarot Year

witchpatcher

Do you know what kind of tarot year you're having?

Take the month and day of your birthday and add it with the current year.

Example: My birthdate is Sept. 20th.

9 + 20 + (2005 adds up to 7) = 29 + 7 = 36 = 9 The Hermit

(count The Fool as master number 22)

Granted, I knew 2005 was going to be a Hermit year for me ahead of time, so maybe it's the suggestion...but this sure is accurate otherwise. Not only am I alone almost all of the time, but I'm extremely introspective and probably spend as much time in meditation as I do awake these days.

I'm reading, researching, studying, visualizing, and learning, learning, learning. My attempts to be more social are usually met with some obstacle.

What's your tarot card of the year and does it apply to your experience?

caridwen

It took me long enough to work out my shadow cards:D

July 20 would be 27 + 7 = 34 = 7 = Chariot.

Yep. Very much a Chariot year because I've given up smoking, on a fitness regime, took an important certificate and am saving up to move countries which is taking a lot of hard work. Very much about will power, opposing forces being kept together through strength of will and keeping on a determined path.

I was wondering about The Fool since he doesn't have a number, is he discounted for year cards?

Josipa

Mine would be 21 -- The World. I actually love this card, and I guess it does fit, I'm finishing college, starting work, I got into tarot, more than before, and so on... So, I guess I am trying to integrate into the world.

lunalafey

I'm in a Death year. I definatly has been an 'out with the old & in with the new' sort of year.

OakDragon

I'm in a Sun year, and that sounds about right, actually. This is the "Sun"-iest year I can remember having since I was little.

Silverkitten

Ok as usual I'm lost, LOL
My bday is November 22, so that would be:
11 + 22 (2005 = 7)= 33 + 7 = 40

Which card would 40 be?

Thanks,
Donna

OakDragon

Silverkitten said:

Which card would 40 be?

Thanks,
Donna

If it's over 22 you reduce it (add the digits) so 40 = 4 = The Emperor.

Fairawen

I'm in a Judgement year, which sounds right. This was the year where I returned to tarot after having my first deck burned. I was only mildly interested until I found AT, and realized tarot's potential. So, yes, a year for rebirth of my love for tarot! :D

Neat! I'll remember this, if anyone asks.

~Fairawen~

witchpatcher

caridwen said:
It took me long enough to work out my shadow cards:D

July 20 would be 27 + 7 = 34 = 7 = Chariot.

Yep. Very much a Chariot year because I've given up smoking, on a fitness regime, took an important certificate and am saving up to move countries which is taking a lot of hard work. Very much about will power, opposing forces being kept together through strength of will and keeping on a determined path.

I was wondering about The Fool since he doesn't have a number, is he discounted for year cards?

Actually, The Fool gets master number 22.

That DOES sound like a Chariot year!!!

witchpatcher

Silverkitten said:

Which card would 40 be?

Thanks,
Donna

OK--40 turns into, 4 + 0 = 4, so you're having an Emperor year.