PDA

View Full Version : Cleansing with a Singing Bowl

sagewriter
15-07-2005, 04:12
I just purchased a singing bowl as I heard it was efficient at cleansing crystals. this works fine for my tumbled stones, as they fit in the bowl. but what about my larger stone and clusters? Shall I just make the sound near them? I don't feel comfortable using anything other methods of cleansing!

Thank you :)

Jewel-ry
15-07-2005, 04:54
I am no authority on the matter but I have a singing bowl and always use it to clear the air and to give a calming ambience. If I want to cleanse anything which either wont fit or would impact on the beautiful sound, then I just use it in close proximity to that item. So if it were me I would think that using your singing bowl to cleanse your larger crystals in the same way would be fine.

:)

runwithwolves
15-07-2005, 05:20
If I want to cleanse anything which either wont fit or would impact on the beautiful sound, then I just use it in close proximity to that item. So if it were me I would think that using your singing bowl to cleanse your larger crystals in the same way would be fine.

I agree, just stand near your crystals and stones, the waves of sound move outward and will affect anything near them, changing the vibrations of all it touches.

Enjoy!

runwithwolves

sagewriter
15-07-2005, 06:40
thank you both for your help :)