Long distance reading.

kittenann

How do you suppose long distance reading works exactly? Say for instance someone on this forum does a reading swap, you know nothing about the person your reading for other than their screen name..... What are the opinions on how the "Connection" is made to do the reading?

Eco74

What I do is;

Take the deck out and start to shuffle, focus my mind and "circle" the screenname and the question in my mind, along with any other relevant info the person I'm doing the reading for has deemed relevant. Everything else is just deemed as passing, unless something catches my intrest in relation to the question in which case I take a mental note of it to see if it holds relevant as I do the reading.
When I feel that the deck is "ready", i.e. I feel focused enough, feel that the cards have been "shuffled into place" I do the reading and take notes as I do it to not forget anything as I type it up on the computer.
Sometimes I type it out as I do it if I'm seated by the computer at the time.

I've recieved readings that are very spot on. Also, judging from the feedback I've recieved I've managed to do a few accurate readings too.
So, in my experience it definately works.

I don't know if any actual connection is made, but sometimes I do feel a "presense" of sorts that i percieve to be representative of the person I'm reading for, though it could be a guide, a focuspoint created in my mind or any other number of things aswell.

.::Cerridwen::.

I did an email reading for a person and I felt really confident about it. It was a little interesting since all of the readings I had done before that had been face to face with people I knew. I did a good job though, she left me great feedback.

I think it has to do with how confident you are in your ability to do a good reading for strangers, especially one not in front of you. I was afraid it would turn out bad since i was used to knowing my querent.