winter nights

Henning

where do socks go?

So about two weeks ago I bought my first tarot deck and today I was sitting here under a blanket freezing my butt off, when i had a brainstorm of an idea. I jumped up, grabbed an airline sock, and cut the top piece where the elastic is off. And....(drum roll)...........made a Tarot Sock!!! I think mommy would be proud of her son!

mythos

Hoped you washed it first :joke: Great idea! You could tie-dye them or anything. I knitted some (tarot bags that is, not socks) last winter ... to keep the poor dears warm :) Must do it again. It's chilly here too, in my part of the Southern hemisphere!

Great idea...
mythos :)

Free Flight

Henning that is a marvelous idea for my myriad of socks that have no friends....Now they will be useful again and I can use them for tarot bags rather than wearing them as odd socks

x

norn

It seems so weird that you are freezing when it is 98 degrees here in Ohio, USA! I hate this heat I can't wait for winter!

Good luck with your Tarot socks, sounds like a great idea!!

bladeraven

Lol..I love the idea of Tarot Socks.....talk about a new trend....though mine would be rather stinky *smells feet and then passes out*

MareSaturni

Oh, nice idea. I'm here, freezing in my bedroom watching the full moon while typing...nothing would be better to my dear decks than a moonlight bath and a warm sock afterwards ;)

:TPW Yuko

Grigori

Hi Henning, nice to see you around

That sounds kind of funky. :) I have been trying to think of cool tarot deck holders that are a bit unusual. Of course my socks are too holey for a deck to live in them, and my decks have not yet complained they are cold :D

Maybe a tarot tie, or a tarot hankie, or tarot jocks }) A use for christmas presents from my Nana finally! :laugh:

Henning

norn said:
It seems so weird that you are freezing when it is 98 degrees here in Ohio, USA! I hate this heat I can't wait for winter!

Good luck with your Tarot socks, sounds like a great idea!!

yeah freezing in winter here....night temp around 7 celcius and 21 in the afternoon, im so sick of sunlight....6 months of it!! Winter really sucks!

PlatinumDove

Wow, 97 F here today....god its so hot even my AC in my car doesn't feel like its working.

Imagemaker

Tarot socks are a great idea! And buy a colorful pair and use each as a giftsto tarot friends. Thanks!

My husband uses the very thick ribbed top of a sock (sewn together on one end) as his camera case. And he has another case just like it :D