PDA

View Full Version : Reply Forbidden!

Lillie
19-07-2005, 10:13
Yesterday I posted in a thread.
Today I tried to post there again.
But every time I try to submit my reply,I get a scree that tells me I am forbidden to reply!

But only in that one thread, not in any others that I have tried.
The one with the problem is in Decks, and it is the University books edition, thread.

Anyone know what's happening to me?
Anyone else have the same problem?

tao51
19-07-2005, 12:15
It must be a glitch. I was able to call the screen.

rcb30872
19-07-2005, 18:10
I must admit I had a similar problem the other day, sorry, can't remember which day. But it was in the study group bit about the Rider-Waite-Smith deck (I think that is what it is called). But it didn't matter all that much, only happened once.

However, there is one thing that I have had problems with lately, is that I get the screen which says that "cannot find server" and then goes on to say to you to either try later or hit the refresh button (or whatever you call it). That has seemed to happen on a fairly regular basis for the last few days, today and yesterday, must admit hasn't been much of a problem, but before that!!!!

Bec

Moongold
19-07-2005, 18:28
Cannot find server might indicate bandwidth problems again or problems with one's own ISP.

I've hada few problems with that in the last few days, but particularly this afternoon.

rcb30872
19-07-2005, 18:49
Cannot find server might indicate bandwidth problems again or problems with one's own ISP.

I've hada few problems with that in the last few days, but particularly this afternoon.
I only have dial-up. So I guess that would indicate some sort of problem as well. I have been thinking about getting broadband a few months ago, then thought what is the point. May alter my views again, later.

Bec

mythos
19-07-2005, 22:16
And a mercury Retrograde is looming on the horizon ... it's effects are probably beginning to be felt now ... interferes with communications.
mythos

Lillie
20-07-2005, 08:38
Well, I'll just get my ladder so as I can poke Mercury back in the right direction...
And everything should be fine again!

mythos
21-07-2005, 05:59
Well, I'll just get my ladder so as I can poke Mercury back in the right direction...
And everything should be fine again!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze do!

mythos, the mercurial :joke: