Are the cards trying to tell me something or what???

SunriseDesire

I had a few simple yes or no questions I wanted to ask my deck. So I had turned half my deck upside down and the other half right side up, shuffled them all together. I asked the deck is yes was to be signaled by an upright card. It said yes. I asked a few other questions. All were yes. Here's the weird thing: Before I put them away I looked at em all and saw something....somehow they had all righted themselves. I don't shuffle crazy. I just hold some with my right and with the left I mix some in. All I did during this was meditate. I shuffled in a way which should not have turned the cards. So, is it me or is my deck trying to tell me that stop it already, it's a YES!

Nina*

Dear SunriseDesire

I am afraid we have to face it: cards cannot turn themselves around!

But if you stated that upright cards means yes, then the answer must have been yes, as you only pulled upright cards...

xxx
Nina

SunriseDesire

weird....

the answers were the same that I recieved when I did the pendulum method. I started to try this again to see if it was a fluke, but I remember hearing your only to consult the deck once in a 24 hr period. I understand you cannot ask it the same questions again and again like that. so what do you think??

Fulgour

Hello SunriseDesire

When you have your cards there at home and think
you'd like to do a shuffle and spread, anytime is OK.

You can do as many readings as ever you want to!

I like to "talk" with my cards, and enjoy letting them
show me different things in different ways. Really too,
if you have something on your mind, it's important, so
don't worry about books: enjoy doing things your way.

So far as the cards arighting themselves, I've seen a lot
of amazing things ~ too many to remember. It's alright
to "see" the things that are "shown" to you ~ why not!

Best Wishes,
~Fulgour

Sophie

Fulgour said:
I like to "talk" with my cards, and enjoy letting them
show me different things in different ways.
So do I :) We have wonderful conversations - well, most of the time. Sometimes we don't agree, but the cards generally win.

SunriseDesire - a clear case of YES, I would say ;)

And I agree, all sorts of strange things happen to cards. I don't reverse mine, I shuffle them so they don't reverse but...well, sometimes they just do.

Quite often, too, when I have been shuffling for a while and feel quite in tune with my cards, I know which card is going to come out. And sure enough...

Flavio

SunriseDesire said:
So, is it me or is my deck trying to tell me that stop it already, it's a YES!
You are getting a definitve "Yes", but why use Tarot for a "Yes/No" question, I'd rather flip a coin, now using tarot cards to tell "Why yes/Why not" that is very different thing, give it a try :)

SunriseDesire

whoa

so far two of the four questions have proved correct. the other two will take time.........

I have Flavio but it seems like right now I cannot uncloud my mind to see what the cards are saying.....