Which stones for when you really feel horrible?

Myrrha

It is much more rare these days but I still have days when I feel so irritated and vile. The negative energy seems to radiate from my body in waves. Blech! Are there any crystals that would help? I know Rose Quartz is soothing but it seems too gentle for the intensity of these bad feelings, unless I could just bury myself in a big pile of tumbled rose quartz stones with only my head above the surface.

thanks
--Myrrha

bladeraven

I would suggest Hematite but if you're too sensitive to that then..I guess Onyx?

Nina*

I would suggest a kunzite... a lovely healing crystal - universal love....

xxx
Nina

lunakasha

Well....I think the idea of being buried in rose quartz sounds perfectly lovely. ;)

But another option, along the lines of using onyx to remove negative energy: black tourmaline and/or apache tears (obsidian) might help you beat the blues.

:) Luna

Bluemanticore

No matter what stone you pick, I would suggest it be a smooth, polished one. The reason I say this is just holding it in your hand and feeling the cold, smoothness of it in your palm will probably help you out. Best of luck.

wizzle

smooth smooth

I second blue's advice. Holding and rubbing your stones is very very soothing. Either a cabachon, sphere, egg or beads work very well.

prudence

Rainbow obsidian is such a great stone, I highly recommend it...it is a fantastic mood elevator. (and works wonders on negative enrgy as well)

feticeira

Onyx and red quartz I recommend from personal experience.

Ilithiya

I use gemmy aqua apatite and rainbow moonstone myself.

Illy