PDA

View Full Version : Which Stone for Co-Worker?

O_O
25-07-2005, 05:31
Hi All

I work with a woman who defines the word B***h.. *sighs*:(

Whenever I'm in her presence I feel drained.

Any suggestions on which stone would be good to carry while dealing with this woman's very difficult energy?

OO

PlatinumDove
25-07-2005, 06:01
How about obsidian? It seems to be a stone with reflective properties. Instead of draining the energy from you, it could reflect whatever she's throwing at you back to her.

O_O
25-07-2005, 08:12
Obsidian!!...It's another fave. I don't usually carry it around though.

But I will now.

Hope it works...LOL,That woman is a whuppin' !

Thanks
OO

Free Flight
25-07-2005, 19:40
Hi

I dont know an awful lot about crystals but recently researched the same sort of thing for myself.
Obsidian
black Tourmaline
Hematite

In fact I was told by Wizzle who knows her crystals inside out that any black rock will work for these reflective purposes. In fact some days when facing some negativity I give my son this little black rock for his pocket which seems to help him not suck up the negative vibes...

I ended up buying myself a beautiful Quartz Necklace which has black tourmaline in it. It works great but if I wear it too much it feels very heavy around my neck.

good luck with your co -worker. If the rocks dont work you could always throw one at her...LOL (Just a joke people :D :D )

x FF

TarotGirlJess
26-07-2005, 03:16
I'm with free flight.. get yourself a baseball sized rock.. when she says something rude warn her to stop third time. thwack her on the head 'bad monkey. no donut!' she ought to get the point in a hurry.... and if not.. you still get to relieve stress by thumping her. LOL
Just kidding that would be wrong you can always picture it in your head so you can tune her out.. you can also take the peanuts route... ( rememebr charlie brown?) anytime she talks just do a voice over in your head with the sound the adults on the cartoon made 'wah wah wah'
I wish you luck with her. i suggest rainbow obsidion.. but hematite would be good.... a big paperweight sized one.. just in case you decide to thwack her :)

O_O
30-07-2005, 12:10
"get yourself a baseball sized rock.. when she says something rude warn her to stop third time. thwack her on the head 'bad monkey. no donut!' she ought to get the point in a hurry.... and if not.. you still get to relieve stress by thumping her. LOL "

Wow! ...LOL, how many times have I pictured this scenario? :)))))

OO

tarotqueen
30-07-2005, 15:28
Hello my friend,
I don`t know if there`re any stone you can use to solve your problem-But I have 1 suggestion for you....!
Focus on that B***h...,and repeat the word "E I S" inside of you!
Somehow this word will help you to get rid of unwanted persons.....

Love G

prudence
30-07-2005, 16:36
hi tarotqueen,
how does one say E I S ? (I mean how is it pronounced?)

Thank you!!

Free Flight
30-07-2005, 19:06
Hello my friend,
I don`t know if there`re any stone you can use to solve your problem-But I have 1 suggestion for you....!
Focus on that B***h...,and repeat the word "E I S" inside of you!
Somehow this word will help you to get rid of unwanted persons.....

Love G

Hi tarotqueen

Interested in this....what pray does it mean?

xFF

O_O
01-08-2005, 13:05
Yes TQ, what does that mean?

My interest is piqued/peaked ?

Thanks

prudence
01-08-2005, 15:09
Tarotqueen,

please come back

tell us how to say this word

we will be very grateful to you!!

Thanks ever so much!!

tarotqueen
14-08-2005, 00:08
Sorry, I`ve been on holliday and that`s why it took me so long to reply and for you to hear more about the word....
How to pronouce it...it will be more like ESE!And it`s the same in English as in Norwegian!
Actually it works...I`ve used it a few times, and the person who bothered me went away,he just left the place....
I`ve heard that the word is used by healers.....(you see, my sister has the gift to heal.She is taking a course to learn and to be initiated, and she confirmed it!)

It`s more between earth and heaven than we can imagine!!!

Love TQ

Netzach
14-08-2005, 02:29
There is a relatively simple way of preventing other people from "getting to us". Their nasty energies tend to attack the solar plexus chakra but you can protect it by drawing, with your finger, a circle and, inside it, an equal armed cross over your solar plexus. Do it before you even come into contact with this woman.

If you need more protection imagine yourself wearing a dark blue velvet cloak with a big hood and lined with a pale grey silk. The cloak ties up at the neck and covers you down to your feet. Inside it is your own personal space that no one can encroach on. It's extremely effective.

Good luck!

prudence
07-09-2005, 03:24
Sorry, I`ve been on holliday and that`s why it took me so long to reply and for you to hear more about the word....
How to pronouce it...it will be more like ESE!And it`s the same in English as in Norwegian!
Actually it works...I`ve used it a few times, and the person who bothered me went away,he just left the place....
I`ve heard that the word is used by healers.....(you see, my sister has the gift to heal.She is taking a course to learn and to be initiated, and she confirmed it!)

It`s more between earth and heaven than we can imagine!!!

Love TQ
Hi TQ!!

Thanks so much for getting back to us on this!!

Very very interesting. :D

Nitegoddess
07-09-2005, 14:33
The best way I find to ward off negative energy is with Rose Quartz... it promotes love and will transmute negative energy. Another way I know works during my healings is to "bubble" yourself with white light. When you ask that you be surrounded with white light it usually stays with you for at least 12 hours.

psychic sue
25-09-2005, 19:29
White Fluorite is another good one.

http://www.specialgifts.com/geminfo/gemstoneinfo-fluorite.htm