PDA

View Full Version : PM Composition menu?

Grigori
26-07-2005, 18:21
Is there a PM composition menu where you can compose a new message and type in the name of the recipient/s?

Currently if I want to PM someone I need to find a post of theirs and click the PM link below their post, or they need to be on my buddy list.

e.g. right now I want to PM CreativeFire, who is not on my buddy list cause she is so rarely online :P So I have to go find a post of hers to PM her. It would be easy if there is a PM Compose button somewhere that I cannot see, so I could just type her name in (if I spell it right of course ;) )

Moonbow
26-07-2005, 18:25
Why can't you go to Private Messages and then 'Send New Message'.

Am I understanding you right? You go searching for a post to PM someone?

That sounds like alot of work!

Grigori
26-07-2005, 18:40
It is a lot of work that is why I don't want to do it :D

Ah I see what you mean. I was too short sighted to find the "Send New Message" link. That was what I was looking for :| (Sad but true, I know)

In my defense I am a guy. I also cannot find the peanut butter, or clean socks without assistance :D At the moment my mother's voice is ringing through my ears... "If it was a snake it would have bitten you!" :laugh:

Thanks Moonbow*

Moonbow
26-07-2005, 18:43
In my defense I am a guy. I also cannot find the peanut butter, or clean socks without assistance :D At the moment my mother's voice is ringing through my ears... "If it was a snake it would have bitten you!" :laugh:

hahaha..... love it!

Glad to have been of assistance to you. :P