Crystal Workshops and Crystal Dreams....

TemperanceAngel

Has anyone here done a Crystal Workshop, and if so what did you do in it?
I have wanted to do a Crystal Workshop forever, and now that I have quit my degree I can!

I have also been dreaming about crystals: buying them, where to place them in my home and how to use them.

Any other crystal dream experiences?

joya250

Hi TA :)

I attended a 2-day crystal workshop up in New Hampshire this past April. As you know, all workshops will vary... This one was great, in particular because of the instructor. She was extremely knowledgable and had a very intuitive style of teaching.

What we did included review of the energy bodies, the chakras, the relation of the different crystrals to the chakra, meditations/visualization with crystals, basic crystal-healing layouts (including the importance of shapes, colors, placements, etc.), and then administering an actual crystal-healing session to a partner in the class... beginning with "reading" the energetic body, selecting what we felt were the appropriate stones to bring the body back into balance (using a pendulum to "verify" the process), then laying the stones, and incorporating reiki or energy-work if we wanted (or were able) to.

It was an inspiring workshop!

good luck, joya

Emeraldgirl

Hi TA,

I attended a one day workshop in Carrum a couple of weeks ago it was fantstic. It went through choosing, cleansing and charging crystals and finished off with some basic healing practice. PM if you want any details. They have them every couple of months.

jumptothemoonyea

Hi TA :)

I had attended 5 classes' Crystal Workshop last year. Every class was designed to teach us about one group of crystals/minerals. The groups were put together by the teacher, who has amazing sensitivity to qualities of the crystals. Qualities relative to us, and to other crystals. They work in groups.

During the class she first would describe each crystal of the group - physical, chemical, spiritual, medical, social qualities. Then she would lay them in a number of layouts. Then she would make us to lay them in a layout. Then we would do 3 persons from our class: layouts on their body.

She has an incredible sense of the inner connections between the group of the crystals. Her layouts are full of clear specific energy, depending on the purpose of the layout. She was also doing layouts for private residences. I have seen them in the offices of an alternative medical doctor, who attuned me Reiki. They are something - exactly reinforcing the energy of a room, as well as beautiful esthetically.

Hope this helps :)

Alectra

Classes in Southern Cali or Arizon

Hey JumptotheMoon,

Were the classes you took in the States? I am also looking for a Crystal Healing class but there doesn't seem to be any in Cali or Arizona...

Alectra

jumptothemoonyea

Alecta - the classes are in New Jersey.

TemperanceAngel

joya: your workshop sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing!! It is true that workshops vary greatly. But youra sounds like I would like to do :)

Emeraldgirl: with your name I can imagine you would attend a crystal workshop!! I don't even know where Carrum is?? But will PM you :)

JTTMY: Your workshop sounds amazing, and very different to how I thought a workshop would be.

Thanks for all your responses, will post here when I have done mine!