PDA

View Full Version : Timing Question

poivre
02-08-2005, 06:18
I have just read the thread by Paradoxx
"New Moon in crowded Leo"

I'm a Virgo with a Scorpio Moon.

I have been offered a job at a funeral home, last Wednesday.
As the manager asked my name, I told him I would be back and
didn't give it to him out of nervousness.

Since Mercury is retrograde should I go back this week or
wait for a different time?

Thanks for any help,
ros

paradoxx
02-08-2005, 09:29
the key factor is the conjunction of retrograde mercury to the sun and moon, this might be a nervous time for you and in which case I would say that is is a bad time to communicate your employment needs, but you don't want to wait too long, now is the time to be reasserting yourself (the re in reassert being the mercury retrograde advice).

The new moon would be a god time to start this communication process with mercury in conjunction to both teh sun and moon. Also, pluto (who would rule funeral homes) is in Sagittarius will be in constant trine to the leo trio which will not always be in conjunction, and trines are there to motivate you not direct you.

Keep in mind where your ruling planet is, communicator mercury is in a fixed sign right now and is unwilling to waver in his high expectations for now.

poivre
04-08-2005, 09:19
Thanks!

I'm anxious at this time & have no patience! LOL

paradoxx
04-08-2005, 09:28
because its a funeral home your looking into, here are some more things, in my opinion, to keep in mind.

venus in virgo-wear dark colors that aren't necessarily all black, the funeral environment already emphasizes that color.

Vesta in Gemini, almost to cancer-expect a serious response to your communique, keep your tone even and respectful (it's that high mercury ruled expectation again, but virgos don't have too much problem here).

poivre
04-08-2005, 09:33
I went today to speak with the manager. He knows I was just asking
some questions.

I feel I'm grounded but as I was leaving I thought
"Gawd" just like my feet were walking in water. Very heavy.

I had navy blue on and just felt like asking myself
"what the heck were you thinking!" lol

Very serious place to be!