Any Areas You Don't Ask About?

mackoroni

Hello!

Just wondering if there are any areas of life that some of you may not ask about, I know it sounds strange. Just wondering. I.e. - I don't look for guidance on my love life, or perhaps financial matters etc.

mackoroni

manuel ruiz

all the depends on the person, like for example, i never ask about dead, or love situations

huredriel

I would say treatment for health issues, always refer them to their GP!

Citrin

Health. I feel like I can't interpret the cards in such a way, and hey, I might have my hypocondriac tendencies, but I'm not a doctor so I don't know about that stuff!

mackoroni

I am also considering not asking questions about love situations and of course nothing to do with health matters! :) Good to know that others also have limits on areas or enquiries.

PlatinumDove

I never ask about health questions.

psychicbody

It depends on what the cards connect to. But I agree, that health should be avoided, unless of course it is an emotional condition... the cards are to abstract to advise about something as literal as how our bodies work.

Zephyros

manuel ruiz said:
all the depends on the person, like for example, i never ask about dead, or love situations

Why not ask about those kinds of situations? If I woudn't read about them then I would have stopped learning Tarot ages ago. I don't read for myself on those subjects, since I know that in that area I am far from objective, but to other people? Romantic questions are the most popular questions asked. And if not to answer a question like "Does he love me" then "Should I persue this person, is he worth it?"

Rogan

Sexuality... "Is he gay" blah blah blah... I feel like jamming my deck down their throat when I hear this question...

Elven

I have thought about this a bit and personally (asking myself questions) there is no limits, no boundaries and no exceptions. This is very personal though. I like to pierce through the ego and question myself on a deeper level. This doesnt mean I can interpret everything, as my ego often comes shuffling in on some readings, interupting the universal flow, and voicing its opinion. My emotions often turn up and spoil the party too :) But to be able to reflect on a past reading and to be able to 'handle the truth which is made from my own essence' I hope will help me to a place of personal wisdom.

As for others questions - as long as it is about them, and they are willing to be responsible for asking the question and recieving the answer from me, I will explore the issue. I am also aware I need to be responsible for my answer I give as well!

This brings up other issues - such as type of questions around health, love, sex, death, gender, job, etc.. these are, as humans, things we ask ourselves and others, as well as the cards. Knowing the responsible approach to answer is paramount. Sometimes its about clarifying the question. If I cant understand the question, I may not answer it correctly. I also have the right to refuse.

Questions are a funny thing! Do we (as readers) steer away from certain area of questions to ask and respond to. In the back of our minds are we afraid of the repercussions and concequences - they can be quite serious seemingly. Lawsuits - condemnation - innapropriateness - responsibility - professional status - amateur. Its such a personal issue. I understand that certain responses may cause these things to eventuate - but I am curious about the areas we seek not to explore just as passionately as the areas we do, and why we dont? Is it the fear of being sued or being wrong? Im sure there are as many answers to this question within itself :) (Maybe I should do a reading on it. LOL!!)

I consider myself to have boundaries and personal guidelines - it may not sound as if I do here!! (I do). If I feel unqualified within myself to be unable to answer a question then there is an area I need to learn about, and I enjoy learning!! This is not to reflect on what others think about this. I respect your answers to the thread! Im just thinking aloud I guess.

Thanks for reading my rambling brainwaves :)

Good question Mackoroni!! :)

Many Blessings
Elven x