Thank you for the support everyone! :) (bit of a sappy post)

urbandryad

I have some thanks to give to the people on this board who, after reading my post about my missing belongings, sent me PM's of support. The people on this board are just so nice! I was crying so hard the other day because of how nice everyone has been to me, its astounding. I've had PMs from a few people on this board who have never met me, read my post, and not even knowing me or much about the situation, offered me emotional support. Thats so empowering, to know that people who have never met you before care! I had thought after posting that thread that I might be able to purchase a deck or two from this board to restart my collection. But having read my post a couple people offered me decks, which I did intend to pay for, but they told me not to worry about it. ^^ I never met so many wonderful and giving people. I'm so stunned by it all! ^^

To chronata, tabbycat and mingbop I now owe more than just a thank-you. I owe them peace, positive karma energy, and tarot readings galore, as many as you want guys! ^_^ You are the bright angels in this world, and if there is any favor you NEED from me, in regards to tarot, don't be afraid to ask! The support and messages have just been wonderful! Also, to Jeannette and Annabelle4, thank you as well for your supportive posts. ^^

LASTLY, as a postlude to the whole issue...I have given up on ever getting my old decks back, and have resigned myself to just letting old things pass away into the new. I've washed my hands of all of this, and I hope to learn from this experience and grow a little. This board and the people on it have taught me that tarot decks, material objects, these things are replaceable, tangible. But friends are not, and you all are the best bunch of friends anybody could ever have!

Thank you everyone! ^__^ This is such a great board, expect me to stick around here for many years to come!

Lee (huggles and snuggles everyone!)

hannahma

replacements

Tell us what you need\crave\have lost, and we'll see what the Tarot Fairy drops down your chimney.