Do you have a specialty?

Sushi

Do you have a particular topic that you find you're better at when doing readings? Do you find you have a particular knack for relationship readings, or perhaps family related matters or...?

I'm interested in hearing some of your answers.
=)

Rosanne

Hi Sushi, when I read for others I had a knack with reading for Children. I found a special rapport with them and could make them see what the card/s were saying. I also was best at discerning what was troubling a person- rather than 'divining' futures. ~Rosanne

Zephyros

Most definitley relationships and spiritual growth matters. When querents ask me about money or health, or family, I try as best as I can, but I'm not really good at it.

FireRaven

Reading Specialties

Sushi said:
Do you have a particular topic that you find you're better at when doing readings? Do you find you have a particular knack for relationship readings, or perhaps family related matters or...?

I'm interested in hearing some of your answers.
=)

Hi Sushi,

I too tend to specialize in psycho-spiritual issues. I often find it hard to do readings on more "mundane" topics because I believe that if problems or deep questions are showing up in areas of finances, family and intimate relationships, career growth or dissatisfaction (or other areas) they signal deeper issues that may need to be addressed first.

I've learned from the cards that they answer the question(s) that need to be answered, and that sometimes differs from what the querent has in his or her mind as "the problem." Sometimes, if the querent is insistant on a particular question, I'll do a "3 Card Quickie" like a "Problem/Root Issue/Possible Outcome" spread, and then do a more in depth reading depending on what shows up.

-FireRaven

psychic sue

With me, it's not so much what the reading is about, it's WHO I am reading for. Some people I seem to get an instant rapport with (I needn't have met them before) and others, it's like reading a brick wall.

Dwaas

Hello Sushi,

I am a very down to earth person. Many friends asked me in the past what I was doing with those "gypsy" cards and that they never expected this side of me. They are still my friends, especially or maybe even after some readings. :) But in a way they are right, I do not always feel so comfortable with querants who are much more spiritually developed than I am. They sometimes look for answers for which I do not feel qualified to give. In that case I sent them to a friend who is a tarotreader too, and she is highly developed spiritually and has a degree in psychology. The last thing I want is to upset people because I force them to enter a world where I don't feel comfy myself. I prefer the mundane readings. Family, relations, career, that stuff. Of course making the right decisions in the mundane world is highly connected with spiritual growth, so I love to develop myself as well to give my querants what they are looking for. And myself! I guess it is somewhere in between. Questions like: should I have a date with Mary are not that interesting, well at least not for me as a reader that is. :) Then I would certainly look for deeper questions, like if the querant is ready for dating anyway and what the querant is expecting from a date with Mary or anyone. And that could depend on other questions and answers. But still I'd prefer to stay with my feet on the ground. As I am only at the start of learning how to fly. :)

Blessings

Kiama

I have a knack of reading for students - unsurprisingly. With them I can tell it how it is - they don't mind a bit of crass language, some slang, and plenty of humour thrown in! I also understand their situations very well, being a student myself.

I also enjoy reading about magickal paths - I often read for occultists and magicians, and have learned to recognize certain patterns in the cards with them.

Other than that, I love reading about anything, for anybody. :D

Kiama

Chronata

I love when clients come to me...completely open but at a crossroads with what to do with their life.
And I can focus on one ot two things they should be doing.

I guess you call it a "career" reading?

But for me it's more like a "finding your Bliss" reading!

I discover what people should be doing (whether for money...or simply for fullfillment)and give them some answers about paths that should be taken.

And like Rosanne...I also love reading for children, and connecting with that child energy.

Now...am I good at it? welll that's another question entirely!... :D

Elven

I like reading around business issues - not that I get many, but they're my favourite.

Chronata said:
Now...am I good at it? welll that's another question entirely!...
Good at it!!???? Your extraordinary!!! :D

Many Blessings
Elven x

Annabelle

Well, keeping in mind that I don't (yet) do any paid readings, and that I don't have a lot of "live" experience, so far I feel most at ease with career/work/financial related readings. Perhaps it is because I'm a very career-oriented person? Or perhaps it is because the "live" querents I've had so far have mostly been asking those sorts of questions...