My 2 new deck, Mme Lenormand astro & Symbolon

TheOld

Hello,
Seems i love to buy different things and theses 2 deck are kind of the oposites one from another.

I'll start with the Symbolon
This Deck deal with the memory, the archetypes and what you live, it's verry powerfull
there's 12 major and some intermediate and minor
all themes come from 2 main archetype the moon and the sun
it's a verry interesting system as on each card you have astro symbol (2 on major and 4 on minor) and the minor are done from the association of 2 major together.
and when you look at the symbol you can see verry well that the association of the 2 main archetypes give whitout any doubt a third one and that's so evident, it's like BANG.
so verry powerfull deck to work on yourself that his dedicated to mnemosis who is the Remembering Godess and mother of the Muses.
oh, it's a 78 cards deck.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/symbolon/

The Big Mme Lenormand Astro is all the oposite, it's dedicated to the Pythia Godform who is the Divination/Fortune telling/Oracles godess.
it's a 54 cards deck (52 minor +the consultant+the consultante)
what is interesting with this deck is that there's lot of corespondency system on each cards (9 at least)

1-the playing card in the up left corner (like 3 or heart)
2-the Constellation on center up
3-A letter on the up right corner
4-A geomantic symbol just below the letter
5-a color on the up, left corner
6-a big picture which is the main themes in the center
7-a little pictures in the down, left corner
8-Flower pictures in the down
9-another pictures in the down right corner

it's really a divination system which give access to fortune telling, dates/hours of evenement that will happend and lot of stuff.
theres symbol of lot of things on the pictures, alchemy, war, love, message.....
verry verry big system.

some pictures
http://www.gambler.ru/sukhty/decks/d00208/d00208h6.jpg

So 2 deck, one to remember things and one to predict things...
sure i can predict witch symbolon (in working inside the pictures) or work on me with Mme Lenormand but i see clearly the strong point of each of them.

So that was my little review, give me some news.
Love, Light & Power
Omeada