crystals to aid memory during revision and exams?

sagewriter

At the moment I am using a herkimer diamond and some citrine to make me concentrate while working on my coursework. But I will need to start revision soon, and due to my horrible memory, will need a little help! Is there any particular crystals that can be used? And is there one to help me remember everything I have learned whilst taking my exams?

Plus, something to stop me panicking all the time would be a godsend!!

Thanks for the help :)

SilverCloudedWolf

Ah, I know just how you feel having completed exams every summer for the last 4 years!! I use hematite, clear quartz and calcite which all help the memory. Hematite and quartz also aid concentration, and calcite helps you to know which knowledge is the most important and helps to retain it, and i quote from The Crystal Bible: "It is a useful stone for study".

I took all three into my exams with me, with the quartz in my pocket and the other two in my pencil case, and held them before the exams and let them (try, lol) to calm me, knowing that they would help me work.

Hope this helps,

Silver

wizzle

Green for memory

While hematite is a fine stone for grounding, it might be too slow for a test situation.

For memory specifically, the green stones are excellent. This includes malachite, amazonite, aventurine, flourite, emerald and green zircon. I think my choice from this list would be flourite or emerald.

For some grounding, I'd select smokey quartz. The brown is calming and grounding but the quality of quartz is always quick so it shouldn't slow you down while you are trying to produce a response.

If you need focus, a dark blue stone like saphire is what you want.

Consider also rose quartz because it helps with tact and using the right words.

Hope this helps. I know it's an unusual list.

sagewriter

thank you both for your help, i've now got a few to choose from!