what would you like to find on a tarot website ???

TheOld

Hello All,
i'm thinking about doing a website about tarot and wonder what people would like to find on it, things like introduction to tarot, how syncronicity work, Inner work vs divination etc.. ?

any comments will be welcome.

Thanks
Omeada

dadsnook2000

Polling the web-site owners.

TheOld, I'd contact many of the AT members that have websites and ask them how many visits they receive each month. From the answers you receive you can judge which sites and which content categories seem to be most sought out.

Of course, if you duplicate what the largest percentage of others do, then you are entering into a very competitive situation. What are you most interested in and skilled in? What is your vison? What is unique about you and your participation in Tarot? I'd go with what you are most driven by and forget everyone else. Dave

aja

agreeing

What are you most interested in and skilled in? What is your vison? What is unique about you and your participation in Tarot? I'd go with what you are most driven by and forget everyone else.

I'll agree. My most successful projects (web and otherwise) have been when I've done what seemed right to me without using something else as an example.

And truth is, some information you can find just about anywhere (what does this card mean? what are the Tarot's origins?). After a bit, a lot of websites look as though they used material from one site, who got it from someone else....

Choose what you can write about or describe with authority and do that. Get the word out and they'll come.