PDA

View Full Version : full moon in aquarius ~ August 19

isthmus nekoi
19-08-2005, 03:03
The Aquarian full moon continues to emphasize fire and air with only Mars in Taurus, Uranus in Scorpio. The tension highlighted by this axis is between the individual and the group. Leo says I am the center of the universe, Aquarius says we are all nodes in a greater network.

The formations are rather scattered this lunation so things may feel rather unsettled, or difficult to pin down. The big bugaboo is a loose T-square formed by a Neptune-Mercury opposition, squared off by Mars. Watch what you say and try not to get pigheaded about things while you wax philosophical about wild theories. This also may not be the best time to go pub crawling or trying out that new drug. Lay off the chemicals tonight.

Fulgour
19-08-2005, 04:36
Watch what you say and try not to get pigheaded about
things while you wax philosophical about wild theories.This is going to cramp my style,
but it might be good for me. ;)

~Fulgour
Scorpio with Pisces Moon

isthmus nekoi
19-08-2005, 08:26
This is going to cramp my style,
but it might be good for me. ;)

~Fulgour
Scorpio with Pisces Moon

lol! :)

I also wanted to add something I forgot about August's T-Square... astrologer Lance Ferguson from Skywatch Astrology mentions that this combo indicates danger and accidents involving anything to do w/water, so esp for those of you going boating, swimming, fishing etc in cottage country - this is not the time to cut corners. (Mars squares make for a lot of impatience!)

Deszroo
20-08-2005, 04:44
Hi.....Uranus is now in Pisces..but you said Scorpio...is that a typo or is it in refererence to something else?.

Desz

isthmus nekoi
20-08-2005, 08:33
Good catch, Deszroo - yes, that's a typo and should read Pisces!

Fulgour
20-08-2005, 08:49
I once read that the Moon in Aquarius was called
"The Astrologer's Moon" by the ancient teachers.

Like an idiot I didn't write down where I found it...
but it struck a chord in my imagination. Any ideas?

huredriel
20-08-2005, 22:21
This also may not be the best time to go pub crawling
I read this too late :D, not a very well bunny this morning!

isthmus nekoi
21-08-2005, 00:08
huredriel> lol!

Fulgour> Did the book mean this as a natal chart placement? If so, this may be a modern astrology thing where astrologers link Uranus to astrology. The other connection that springs to mind is the Saturnian, scientific aspect of Aquarius which was necessary in the past to crunch all the numbers necessary to cast charts... (Although I tend to find math ability etc more related to planetary aspects rather than sign)

paradoxx
24-08-2005, 05:59
I attended a wedding (one of 21 for that day and, er, limo service) on teh 20th, but the rehersal took place during the 19th, the day of the full moon, literally-the full moon took place just before noon, and the rehersal dinner that evening. The moon in Aquarius went fine, it is when the moon entered Pisces did the impusive nature of the wedding reception generate stress as the night started to conclude.

The suns shift to Virgo was the next aspect felt on Sunday, as we then have time to think things over and come to rational conclusions, although the wrap up afterwards takes time, all the better, mercury's retrograde effect has subsided for now, but beware of left-over issues from the last three weeks, especially with multi-iingual situations.