PDA

View Full Version : amethyst

Maryann
19-08-2005, 09:36
i baught some amethyst quite a while ago as i was told it would help me sleep better if i keep it under my pillow. i did this and found i had very vivid nightmares. any reason why this would happen.?

Nina*
19-08-2005, 16:04
Hi Maryann

Some people just can't cope with the energy in the crystals while they sleep, I think.
Some years ago when I brought any crystals to bed my ex-husband didn't get any sleep at all (no matter what crystal it was) - that's why he is my 'ex' ;)

Seriously.... perhaps you could try to just meditate on it before sleep and then place it somewhere beside your bed instead of in your bed.

xxx
Nina

wizzle
20-08-2005, 08:26
I think someone else mentioned being bothered by amethyst under their pillow as well. You might try the search function and see if you can come up with some threads on amethyst and the various reactions people have.

Red Emma
20-08-2005, 08:36
The stone's one of my most favorite, and I had the same experience with it under my pillow. Dark, unpleasant, very vivid dreams. I put it on my nightstand after that, but I'm not sure it was much help with the problem I tried it for.

Maryann
20-08-2005, 09:18
thanks, i had a look and found some interesting things ill try.

thanks again
maryann