Hello, Hello!

AquarianGoddess

Hi to all of my "old" friends,

Just wanted to send my regards to everyone. Although I don't post often, I do think (warmly) of all the nice people I met right here on this astrology board.

Note to Isthumus: You are doing a BEAUTIFUL job hosting and writing. Happy you choose to study astrology (your knowledge can put me to shame!).

Very warm and happy wishes to all.

Love,
Aquarian Goddess

Alta

Good grief. I saw that name pop up in the new Posts and thought that I had not seen that screen name for a while! Is this just a quick fly-through or are you back for a while?

Marion

AquarianGoddess

Hi Marion,

Being an Aquarius - I'm unable to answer your question (here today, gone tomorrow kind-of-thing). Hopefully, I'll be around more often. Do miss talking and writing about the stars. BTW, hope yours are treating you well.

AG

isthmus nekoi

Oh my goodness, AG it has been so long! So glad to see you back :)

btw, remember ages ago when we were talking about transiting Saturn squares and what not? Well, it's now been 2 years (!!) since Saturn square Saturn has passed for me, can you believe it? And as you said, it really wasn't that horrible at all!

I hope you've been well - esp w/the recent Neptune-Jupiter trines.... hope they've been good to you :)

Minderwiz

Hi AG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How wonderful to see you again :) :) :) :)

I really hope we will see a lot more of you over the next few weeks and months.