What does it mean when the YEAR CARDS of three siblings are all 6?

Kittaine

First child (female): 8+28+1986 = 2+0+2+2 = 6

Second child (male): 7+7+1990 = 2+0+0+4 = 6

Third child (male): 3 + 23 + 2005 = 2+0+3+1 = 6

6 = The Lovers

If you go by Judeo-Christian teachings, this could be the sign of the Anti-Christ. :D A curious thought.

Would it help if I mention that there was supposed to be a child between the first and the second, but she died in infancy? Also, notice the huge gap between the second and third child. The third child was totally, almost out-of-this-world, unexpected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this a neat coincidence? Or not?

What do you guys think?

HudsonGray

Don't worry about the 666 connotation, that's been pretty well associated with Caligula way back in history and doesn't much apply anymore.

Interesting coincidence on the three though.

Ffortiwn

I'm not versed enough yet to really provide a meaningful response to this very interesting question, but I think it's relevant to consider the symbols associated with the parents and other family members as well, plus look at where various people were/are/will be in their cycles.

My take is, these three cards could mean a lot of things, in and of themselves. Very interesting on a personal level here because I have recently had some very close encounters with this card myself in a similar context, and am still piecing together the significance.

Psychebleu

It means those are some bad@ss kids...

It means those are some bad@ss kids...jk :D

Aura Wolf

Well I know nothing about this but judging by the fact that they are all closely related and share the same year cards, I'd say they will all be going through a lot of the same changes together--ie. perhaps something big will happen that will affect all their lives and they will all have to adjust to it--though with a card like the Lovers it's hard to say what that thing may be. How is the marriage of the parents? The only thing I could think of was maybe divorce (ie. the Lovers meaning adultery or something of the sort). Or perhaps the similar cards don't really depict the events themselves but the changes the children will have to go through together, ie. they will all have to adjust in the way of the Lovers, perhaps finding something new they can love and connect with to help them get through the changes at hand this year, whatever they may be?

Interesting case either way, it does seem significant I just hope it doesn't mean anything bad will happen. The Lovers is an interesting card to have in this situation.