Margaret Cho

prudence

Hi,

I have been patiently awaiting to hear back from Margaret's "people", but am thinking it's just not gonna happen....I had written to request her birthtime, so that we could incorperate her into a Mystery Chart exercise.....Well, I have her birthdate, but no birthtime, and am wondering if we could use information that we already have about her personality, life experiences etc to try to narrow down a birthtime to within an hour or so? As an entertainer, she is very very open and forthcoming with information about herself. She is an outspoken American comedian, and activist from the San Francisco area. If there are other fans of Margaret out there, I would love any help you can give to this effort, and am very curious to see how it pans out. Her birthdate is Dec. 5, 1968, in San Francisco, CA.And like I said, if you've ever seen her perform, you know what an open book she is!! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Cho

rainwolf

She is so funny! And she has my birthdate too!

The ephemeris doesnt really help, sorry to say. We can at least see some of the aspects of her chart.

prudence

here's what her chart would look like if she was born at 8:05 pm, I figured with all that Minderwiz has said about diurnal vs nocturnal, chances are she's a nocturnal birth.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...d=nutfileD7EGqW-u1126159630&lang=e&gm=a1&ast=

I also noticed right off, how many fire and air signs this gives her, which does seem to be something she may have lots of given her sharp wit.

Hey Rainwolf, that is so cool that you have the same birthdate! :D :D

prudence

Hi Rainwolf,

I have been perusing minderwiz's posts about nocturnal vs diurnal, so that I could answer your question....but now that I have, I am thoroughly confused about it too! :D

I recall there was one thread or post somewhere (can't find it now) that explained it so well, and I thought I had a grasp of what it meant...hmm.

prudence

I just changed the birth time to 805 AM, to see what it looks like....

hmm, her sun and merc are in the 12th house this way, I am not sure about this for her...she'd have a sag sun, in the 12th, and sag merc in the 12th, her moon is in the 6th....and her venus is in Cappy in the 1st house....that doesn't strike me as sexually daring, but I really know nothing of Capricorn's sexual tastes.(just amended this to note that Cap, in Venus in the 1st house, could be a sexuallly strong placement, that whole "goat thing")

Ok, when the 8 PM time is used, her Venus is in Cap, in 6th house, but it is below the horizon, which is touching on that whole diurnal vs nocturnal subject...I just read that venus below the horizon means....ugh, it means something! Like it's better placed above the horizon, but this is a nocturnal chart, so I wonder if that makes it ok...

rainwolf

that whole "goat thing" :laugh:

I would think that her sun in the 12 would make her daring because I think of that house as "letting go" and not caring. Afterall, going through 11 signs wouldnt make you care much about what people thought, and pisces relates to this house.

I would expect it to be in the 5th house though, or at least having jupiter in the 5th house--doesnt that make sense or no?

prudence

there is a great explanantion of diurnal vs nocturnal in your thread now, RW....umm, this 8 am birth time puts her MC and her Mars right next to each other, 14 and 15 degrees Libra, in 10th house. Her Mars, is above the horizon, so it is out of"sect" (is this correct terminology??) or, it would at least be happier below the horizon, as this is a daytime birth. Her moon and Saturn are both below the horizon.

Now, whether this describes her personality or not, I have no clue! (yet)

prudence

I just changed the birthtime to 10 pm, to see what it looks like.....very different, most of her planets are below the horizon this way...her ASC is Leo, a good one to have if one is on stage a lot, I am thinking.

We could look at her relationship w/ her father to see where her Saturn might be...? (she is very open in her act about her family)

prudence

RW, so why does Jup in 5th house seem right? Is that a lucky placement?

isthmus nekoi

Hey Astrid,

Actually this is not a bad exercise to help flex those astro interpretive skills - maybe guess the right birthtime should be another exercise alongside guess the famous chart!

Personally, b/c we only know Margaret Cho as a famous personality, I would look to guessing the MC and think about her career (which we have more factual stuff to work on) and her projected social image. I also agree, Leo energy takes very well to the spotlight :p