PDA

View Full Version : Crystals To Help With Arthritic Pain

Lady Tararith
30-08-2005, 05:20
Does anyone know which crystal(s) are best to help with arthritic pain? My mom has very bad ostioarthritis (where the bone begins to break down) and I would like to see if crystals could help with her pain.

I worry terribly about her and I would like to help with her ease the pain as her medication does not take it away, it only takes the very edge off the pain. Does anyone know which crystals are the best to help with pain?

Thanx

Lady Tararith xx

FantasyWorld
30-08-2005, 08:28
Malachite can help....however, I've been taking Evening Primrose and Glucosamine Chondroitin several times a day with really good results!!

wizzle
30-08-2005, 15:49
I believe that the key to any disorder of the immune system is energy. So the best strategy is to get as much as you can. For me this means working with a quartz crystal cluster. The many points of a cluster make the energy very "zingy" and quartz can be put anywhere or held in the hand. If you don't have a cluster, a quartz point is good too. To quartz, you can add any of the green stones and rose quartz. My fav green stone is amazonite. It's widely available on the web and "lighter" than malachite, imo.