questions

nittywitty

I have been praticing more spreads reciently and each and every time i do my own i have a large majority of wands. does this hold significance. and what is the strength of that significance?

pepperi

wands

Wands suggests work and matters of cooperation. If the readings are for you, then you need to concentrate on improving work matters if there is a problem or working with co-workers.

Ace

They also represent enterprise--new or on-going projects. What is the context of the cards and what are you working on?
Ace

nittywitty

I'm not working on anything specific, my latest reading was of possible love, and the previous was of a past/present/future general reading. I vary the subjects but the wands still remain the most and obvious suit. I am confused, i dont know if i this hold a very large importance about myself or a continual overlying problem/issue. It has been so consistant that i have become worried about the signifiance. because i have only reciently started studying the tarot i dont know what this represents.....thanks for all help

lunalafey

I look to Wands as representing growth in all areas of life, especially the spiritual.
I could look at the abundace of wands in all your spreads as a between the lines message expressing your tarot approach to life as new growth and opening spiritualy, in how you deal with the situations you are faced with.

Apollonia

Wands representing the element of fire, often when there are a lot of Wands in a relationship reading, I see it as great physical heat or attraction, passion, whatever you would call it.

Fulgour

If you're using the beautiful "Tarot Nova" by Julie Pashkis
then the pictures themselves may be the best answer. :)

lark

Wands can be very sexy cards..Like Coatl said that physical heat and attraction.
They are the spark of intuition too.
That fire in your gut...that passionate knowing.
Cups are so often associated with love and feelings, but the Wands for me often come up as raw passion.
So I often look at them this way when the enterprise/carreer meaning doesn't fit.

Satori

Fire and passion.
I'm with coatl and lark.
and psychic energy.
sometimes, the path is lit by the wands when we are not doing what we were meant to be doing in terms of our life's work, our spiritual task as a lightbody/worker.
Other times I think the wands are the light that flares and show us the places needing some internal cleansing...what we may not want to see.

MeeWah

nittywitty: Welcome to Aeclectic Tarot & its Talking Tarot!

Wands could be expressive of the personal elemental energy. That energy prominent in the life at this time.

Wands usually associated with Fire or the cardinal energy of Aries, Leo & Sagittarius. Pertains to the spiritual; inspiration; creativity; development/growth; passion; anger. Can relate to job-type work/business but more commiserate with creative work on a soul level.