Sabian Symbols for this moment - Input?

MCsea

Sabian Symbols for this moment in time...

Hey Lynda, just thinking of you right now.
and hope you find some new outstanding information today ;)

Sabian Symbols for this moment (well before I was asked to clarify my post it was)

For the Sun: A bride with her veil snatched away. - Elsie Wheelers MOST PROMINENT SYMBOL

For the Moon: A volcanic eruption - hopefully FINDING more detail on the Elsie in a sudden rush of basic material.

FYI of those of you who have not been keeping up to date with Lynda's search for Elsie Wheelers PAST (there is an entire thread with this topic) these symbols are VERY pertinent and I hope syncronicity provides Lynda with real facts in her search for Elsies past, Elsie channelled the sabian symbols. My motivation for this thread is pure encouragement and interest in the symbols 'at this time' as in date and hour.

It is often interesting to SEE what symbol it is 'at present' and what events are happening

Marina

Elven

This Symbolism is so fascinating!! :)

I do keep getting the impression that Elsie (or anyone who had this Symbol) may also have lost a loved one, been deserted by love, or deserved a love which never manifested.

In Elsies case, as I mentioned to Lynda once, I thought she was married! This was before I knew much about Elsie. But I think this Symbol implies a marriage an engagement or a child which was 'snatched away' - possibly a lost opportunity? With all due respect for Elsie Wheeler - I hope that whatever comes up over the next few months or so, would not be deemed as scandalous - but as extraordinary - as she was!!

What other circumstances relating to the Symbols will we find at this time? I am waiting with my fingers crossed, Im sure also something will come to light.

...and if you believe in such things - the candle at my desk is flickering like crazy!!!!!

Many Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Nods head and says yes I DO believe ;)

MARINA

Elven

Hahahaha!! i just pulled a Symbol for the moment, knowing that MCsea, Lynda and I are here at the same time!! Something sometimes rare ;)

Cap 25: An Oriental Rug dealer in a store filled with precious ornamental rugs.

Well thats us on ATF at the same time!! :)
I think the Symbols are saying thankyou!! :D

Blessings
Elven x