Bad or Good?

Unicorncrazy

Hi everyone!

Ever since i started reading Tarot cards i have been using Titanias Fortune Cards. But lately sometimes i have been having bad cards turn up in my readings all the time? I know that you don't always get a good reading but i think it is getting weird! My mum has said that she has been getting bad readings from these cards too. What do i do?

Thank you,

Unicorncrazy

Al Si'ra

Well almost the same thing has happened to me a few months ago...I've got myself Katina's Love Oracle..It's like the tarot cards but it's called an oracle..Each Court Card symbolizes a spirit once lived down in earth..
There's this little booklet which explains the spirit or let's the person's character and heart..There was this one very powerful courtcard and it was totally dark; meaning " watchout"..On the card there's the picture of this evil spirit...Also there's another spirit card which is totally contrary; she was the "light-bringer"..When both women lived on earth;they were sisters once; the evil sister tried countless times killing the otherone; but couldn't succeed.

I began to do readings as soon as i got the cards and almost always this dark spirit card began to appear in my readings no matter what the question was..It was like she was following me everywhere;welcoming me.She was even jumping out of the deck..Yes it has also happened with my tarot readings but the tarot was trying to give a message unlike this trickster spirit i believe...

But when i took out the evil spirit from the deck the readings became really accurate; shockingly accurate..

So i decided to put my oracle cards awayfor 2-3 months..And later i guees it was 3 days ago, i tried doing 2 readings with them and the evil sister is nowhere to be seen :)

I don't exactly know what you should do with your situation..Maybe you can cleanse your deck and if it's really getting annoying then you might put them away for a while; i believe that sometimes decks get tired too LOL and don't want to give you a reading :).?

WalesWoman

What sort of readings have you been getting if you use another deck?

I've had bad readings, used another deck... got another bad reading... a few days later... same thing.... reality, how things really are... not bad, but not as great as we'd hoped... as time went on it became a perfect reflection of what both decks were telling me. But each of those readings always give me a something to hold on to... the Star.

It may not be the deck.

Can't blame it for not telling us everything is going to be hunky-dory, so I guess the next thing would be to ask how best to get through whatever this is about.

I know a reader who decided her deck was just plain fried, full of bad energy, threw it away and bought another one just like it several months later... and had great readings since. Personally, after listening to this person, her experiences that were going on at the time and in the past several months... I honestly don't think the deck was tainted or messed up... it was simply telling her she was in for a long hard ride full of not so nice things, (like the dissappointment of bad boyfreinds, problematic neighbors, being a victim of someone's road rage, and the loss of finances & worktime due to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder caused by the wreck) and she didn't want to face it or believe anything like this could happen, but now things are beginning to turning around, so her readings reflect that.

Mystic_Blue_Jay

This sort of sounds like what I'm going through now. I posted a thread a few months ago thinking it was a "negative trend". At that time I was in the habit of drawing 3 cards almost everyday for practice. I stopped reading Tarot altogether for 2 months to give myself a breather, and started again a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been reading on a daily basis like I was before. But I just decided to read with my Golden Tarot and ... surprize surprize: most of them were negative. And it's not with just that deck and I have used lighter decks and the same stuff keeps happening. I'm going to see if I post these 3 card spreads in the "Your Readings" section.

jumptothemoonyea

The recurring negativity in a reading may come from different sources:

• your own emotions
  • energy in and around you
  • someone else energy you are closely connected to
  • energy of the society you belong to
  • energy of world dynamics
  • universal energy flows
  • karmic waves (yours or whatever you connected to)
  • aliens energy :p:joke::D

it will pass...