Interesting.

Statickitten

This is just something interested I noticed. A few months ago I did a yearly spread. Then I did a spread a couple days ago on the month October, and then I did another spread on the month of October. Now what I noticed is that in every single reading the same card came out in the outcome position. I have already realized that the month is destined to be terrible for me. But I just thought it was odd that the same card keeps coming up for the outcome.

-Static

Al Si'ra

Hi!! These things happen with tarot ;)
Actually when tarot wants to deliver a message then it will insist on the same card over and over again till u get the message..and that's how the cards talk to me;happens all the time..i guess i am a bit dumb ;) understanding the message lol..So i take out that specific card from the deck begin to talk with it...i ask questions such as "what is your message" "why are you showing up in readings" "can i change it; how" etc.
..But i just don't think anything is "destined" to happen..Take it as a warning...If nothing changes in your behaviour;in your energy than the likely outcome is the card that is showing up in your readings..My belief is that thought creates; so nothing terible has to happen;but sometimes yes as the cards indicate those things happen but then actually at least i feel much more ready.
Good Luck with October :)

Fulgour

Thanks Statickitten

Good Luck with October :) and Best Wishes Always!

full deck

Man! Take up knitting for that month then. :)

Sophie

full deck said:
Man! Take up knitting for that month then. :)
Could mean dropping every other stich, though.

It is interesting Statickitten - and obviously the tarot is trying to tell you something loud and clear. But I wouldn't be so fatalistic if I were you. You can try and narrow down where things might go wrong, and ask for advice in dealing with it. See what comes up then.