PDA

View Full Version : Blue Lace Agate

Emeraldgirl
06-09-2005, 10:24
Hi,

I have had this thing lately where I can't get enough of blue lace agate. Due to a lot of stress and things at the moment it's probably one of the best things for me. Has anyone else had this where you have just instinctively needed a certain stone and then found out it was just wahat you have needed or that you have gone totally nuts for a certain stone for a few weeks?

Cerulean
06-09-2005, 11:25
but lately, sea blue chalcedony.

I have seen the soft coolness of lace agate. The soothing color is restful. Hope you feel more rested and lighter for the pretty stone!

I found a pendent of chalcedony that was on a turquoise ribbon and it was a nice bargain. The color is a friendly lift and works with blue or green. I found that the ribbon works well...because of warm sun, my skin reacts to metal chains when doing bicycling/walking/workouts.

Maybe I also like it because it reminds me of the changeable opals as well.

Cerulean

bleuivy
06-09-2005, 22:11
Blue lace agate is gorgeous!

Meanwhile, for a couple of weeks, I was obsessed with Lapis, and had to own as much of it as possible and surround myself with as much of it as possible. I was living in Egypt at the time, so this was rediculously easy. Probably too easy, as I did blow quite a bit of cash on lapis jewelry.

Now, I'm crazy over moonstone. I was in my favorite new age shop yesterday and talked myself out of buying any, but I have a feeling I'll be going back soon. :D

joya250
07-09-2005, 00:44
YES! :D And the most recent, ironically, is Blue Lace Agate. I was on the scout for a piece, when I found a gorgeous necklace of blue lace agate and (orange!) opal... beautiful!!! The agate is sliced like a geode, forming a natural rectangular box shape, and the opal is round placed above it. I adore this piece and it presented itself at the perfect moment, when I was needing/wanting Blue Lace to help with my allergies and to open my (stubborn) throat chakra.