Strict orb Grand Septile.

The monk

Hi everyone
Although i think you will find this grand septile interesting, it is probably unusable for mundane work as it is connected to the M.C. and was over in a flash.
Obviously if you look for a grand septile with orbs of 2*app. and 1*sep. that uses the whole septile family of S1, S2 and S3, then asteroids have to be used, plus i havent found one that doesnt need an angle to wiggle it in!
Actually it would be very difficult to find one that would have any need of astrological interpretation, so this is purely academic and for purely those who like astrological sacred geometry like myself, yet i wonder what effect it would have on a natal chart for any one born exactly on the minute!
The location is London, but as all astrology programmes show slightly different degrees on angles, you will have to tap my M.C. in, or slightly change the time,(M.C. at 13*34' Piscis).
Saturday 23rd July 1910, 03:00am. London U.K.
Saturn 05*56' Taurus conjunct Vesta 05*11'
M.C. 13*34' Piscis conjunct fixed star Achernar (orb 29') Brady interpretation is Crisis.
Uranus 22*59' Capricorn.
Vortex 00*03' Sagittarius.
Jupiter 08*15' Libra conjunct fixed star Vindemiatrix (orb 26')
Juno 17*55' Leo.
Pluto 27*10' Gemini, conjunct fixed stars Polaris (orb 08'), and Betelgeuse (orb 20').

Jupiter S3 Saturn 01*59' app.
Jupiter S2 Uranus 01*56' app.
Jupiter S2 Pluto 01*43' app.
Jupiter S3 M.C. 01*01' Sep. Note 01' out of orb.
Jupiter S Juno 01*04' sep. Note 04' out of orb.
Jupiter S VX 00*24' sep.
Saturn S2 Uranus 00* 09' sep.
Saturn S Pluto 00*10' sep.
Saturn S M.C. 00*58' app.
Saturn S2 Juno 00*49' app.
Saturn S3 VX 01*35' app.
Uranus S3 Pluto 00*07' app.
Uranus S M.C. 00*49' app.
Uranus S3 Juno 00*47' app.
Uranus S VX 01*32' app.
Pluto S2 M.C. 00*48' app.
Pluto S Juno 00*40' app.
Pluto S3 VX 01*25' app.
M.C. S3 Juno 00*03' app.
M.C. S2 VX 00*43' app.
Juno S2 VX 00*40' app.

I hope you can get the awe inspiring full sacred geometry pattern on your computer, i'm used to looking for Grand Sextiles but i nearly went cross eyed looking for this tight orb Grand Septile!
Any how i thought i would put the details on thread for a bit of fun as a lot of what i research tends to get heavy.
This isnt the most complicated chart that i have ever found....How about two grand quintiles under 2* mid pointed by the angles on a natal chart of a person i know very well?
Perhaps i will put the details on thread....Regards, The Monk.

isthmus nekoi

It would be great if you could post links to pics!

Septiles I've never used... how do you interpret them? Quintiles I'm more partial to. In my mind, I liken the aspects to harmonic intervals, so quintiles are 5ths, something I can grasp easily esp since they're the inversion of the 4th - so I think of them as related that way.

The monk

Hi Isthmus Nekoi,
I will come back to septiles later, im busy but will try to set up "pictures" soon. I thought i would give you a quintile chart that is very surprising for its geometry, it shows two grand quintiles mid pointed by the angles, in fact the two grand quintiles form an off set decagon or dekagram.
First off im pleased to see that there are many very experienced astrologers on this web that are not dogmatic to a set of rules, i come from a sacred geometry background.
Quintiles have small orbs not because they are minor aspects but because by dividing the zodiac into 5, the planets would fall into dissociate signs, thus only the aspect has full energy, so if you set up this chart on your computer, you will find that the last two aspects need a slightly bigger orb.
1) Because your astrology programme doesnt know that energy builds up when you are within 2 aspects of completing two grand quintiles, and im talking about no more than 0*15' over the dogmatic orb structure for grand quintiles. (3*app, 2* sep)
2) Two grand quintiles mid pointed by the angles work as twins, thus work through ten signs so are not in dissociate houses, so energy is increased, so is orbs.
To find the two grand quintiles please set up your software to show the planets plus Chiron, Vesta, Ceres, Pallas, Juno and set up SOUTH MEAN NODE, not true south node as points.
Actually the two grand quintiles only need Juno, Chiron, Ceres and South Mean Node to complete the alignment, but Pallas is conjunct I.C. being a midpoint and Vesta is conjunct the Asc. which forms a quintile to the M.C. so to see how many quintiles are on this chart also set up M.C. as a point.
Startlingly even the angle between Asc. and M.C. is a quintile (orb 01*43' app.)
Chart Details.
Wednesday 8th August 1956, Time 13:59pm., London, UK.
You will find that just on normal quintile settings that the first grand quintile is aligned under a degree orb, and the second grand quintile is within two aspects of completion, South Mean node to Juno and Juno To Mars being out of orb.
But you will see that south mean node BQ Juno is only slightly out of orb (02*05' sep). The energy through so many quintiles would easily overcome this, thus we are only concerned with Juno quintile Mars with has an orb of 03*17'.
Im happy to leave the chart with one quintile missing for completion, yet we can go further, please look up Icarus on Astrodienst for 8/8/1956, you will find it is 9*22' Capricorn, which is conjunct Juno (08*20' Capricorn), which brings the orb between Juno/Icarus and Mars down to 2*15'.
Im not going to argue about the last quintile, make your own minds up, although i find Icarus BQ Sun interesting!
There are other grand aspects involved with this chart, but i think dealing with the quintiles are enough at present!
Leaving this thread on a lighter note, the person that this natal chart belongs to, was having difficulties due to Uranus hitting the I.C. late in 2003 when it was 29* Aquarius which was the midpoint between the Grand Quintiles, Conjunct Pallas and in opposition to the M.C. (29*29') Regulus/M.C. (00*15'orb), Steamroller Pluto, Mercury and Jupiter!
You can imagine that spiritual matters had become very important during that time, hardly the right time to begin looking for quintiles on your own chart at 3am. in the morning.....the outcome being a screech of "eeeeeek i'm an alien", and the person nearly breaking their neck to see if they had 666 stamped on their butt.
Obviously the losses caused by the Uranus opposition had caused mental trauma and made a dramatic response to seeing two pentagrams on their natal chart, Ha! Ha!
As i would never disclose these details on someone elses natal chart, i think you will guess who the natal chart belongs to.
Regards, The Monk.

isthmus nekoi

lol re: double pentagram...

I totally agree that quintiles do need a tight orb b/c of the lack of consistent elementary/modal differences. As for the angles.... it is nice to have them round off a geometric configuration, but I personally do not give the angles equal weight as they are not actual astrological bodies. Ditto for the nodes, but truth be told, I've never consistently used them in interpretations unless a conjunction was involved.

btw, if you need a free host for pictures, you can try photobucket.com

The monk

Hi everyone,
Now i can post pictures of charts, Please view chart of grand septile on attachment, all orbs are shown.
Regards, The monk.

Attachments

• natal chart 284 s265.JPG
    natal chart 284 s265.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 314

The monk

geometry with quintiles

I did mention a quintile chart that i thought i would put on attachment, not all aspects are shown, as i'm more interested in the geometric shape and how it fits together.

Attachments

• natal chart 248 s65.JPG
    natal chart 248 s65.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 310