Another question about trimming

leftovercrizack

I have a deck that I have been using for about 6 years now,The Enchanted Deck, I have just recently thought about trimming them, but they are in really bad shape and im afraid to make them worse. I dont want to screw them up, because there my favorite.

tarobones

Enchanted

Hello, is this the Enchanted Tarot/Zerner Farber deck? The large white cards trim nicely. Have you seen the smaller ZernerFarber deck? it gives you an idea of what the untrimmed cards look like. http://www.learntarot.com/zfdesc.htm

The deck has become the "family tarot" deck of sorts for us. I have 5 nieces who all read with it exclusively. I use other decks too, but I am familiar with it because of my nieces.

In the Tarot Study Groups forum, I opened a thread on the deck in case people want to study/discuss it.

BB, Michael

leftovercrizack

tarobones said:
Hello, is this the Enchanted Tarot/Zerner Farber deck? The large white cards trim nicely.
Yes this is the same deck my favorite. Im just scared to trim them because ive been using the for 6 years and there are very worn,VERY WORN!!! and I dont want to make them worse.I looked at the attachment, and it makes me very tempted to do it anyways.

tarobones

ZernerFarber

The ZernerFarber is a reissue of the larger deck without borders. To save your well worn deck as is, you might consider getting the smaller deck. The images jump out at you! BB, Michael