The next future planetary Grand Sextile.

The monk

I always did find the Mayan Calander interesting and their obsession with Venus and the long count, so lets look at some interesting dates that are coming up in 2012.
15 May 2012-Venus goes retrograde.
6 June 2012- Transit of Venus.
28 June-Venus goes direct.
16 Aug.-Max. elongation.
21 Dec-End of Calander
29 March 2013 Sun/Venus/Uranus conjunction.
So lets do a bit of counting ourselves, if you count the days between 15 May 2012 when Venus goes retrograde to 21 Dec 2012 when the calander ends, you will find that there are 220 days, a very Venus number i think you will agree!
Now comes the magic bit, start counting 220 days after the end of the calander, which will lead us to 29 July 2013, pick a Mayan location like Mexico, and add a time of 06:07am.
The end of the Mayan calander is exactly half way between the retrograde phase of Venus and the grand sextile that also involves venus on 29th July 2013!!!
No wonder im half flaky, some weird things capture my imagination!
Chart on attachment showing orbs. Any comments?

Attachments

• natal chart 234 s65.JPG
    natal chart 234 s65.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 96

ocho8s

Monk
thank you for posting this, as a mexican I have always known that the year 2013 is going to be a very special one, it is the end of an era and hopefully the beginning of a better one, we are living on the years of no time
but looking at the chart just left me with a big surprise!!!
wow.......
I have no astrological knowledge to make a better comment other than it is intriguing......... all this knowledge since such a long time.
thanks again

Anaoly