Goddess Guidance Oracle deck

Inanna'schild

I just wanted to know if anyone has the Goddess Guidance Oracle?? If so is it worth purchasing?? I've read the review on them, but was wondering if anyone had actually used them. Also do you know if they can be used in cojunction with other decks??

Thanks, may her blessing be upon you:)

Chronata

Is this the Virtue deck?

I don't own them myself, but I have had the opportunity to work with them...and I really think they are the best of the Doreen Virtue oracles.

Maybe I just respond better to the Goddesses than to the mermaids, angels and fairies...or maybe it is because I already know many of the Goddess stories, and I can see layers of meanings in each card that are not just about the Light and purely optimistic keywords, that are inherant in any Virtue deck.

These also sparked some great intuitive readings from me, and from my partner using them.

And they really are gorgeous!
And not just the art work...which is the most consistant of her decks, and is really nicely done...but also the fact that these cards are touched with a bright metallic gold that just looks and feels so incredible!

These also work very well with other oracles and with tarot.

I say that you should get them...you won't be disappointed with them.

In fact, this is the first and only Doreen Virtue deck that has not disappointed me.

BodhiSeed

Thanks for your input and insight, Chronata. I too, have gone back and forth on this deck -- I keep putting it in and out of my Amazon cart :). I love the goddesses, but have been spoiled by the beautiful Goddess Oracle. I do believe you've convinced me to go ahead and order these too!
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

Emeraldgirl

There are a few different Goddess Oracles out there. There are three which have been reveived on AT which I have attached the links for below. I have the Doreen Virtue deck an I find it to be fantastic especially as an extra card draw for deeper insight when doing readings with the Goddess Tarot. I also have the Goddess Oracle by Amy Marashinksky & Hrana Janto which I find to be really good for meditation.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/goddess-guidance/

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/goddess-knowledge-cards/

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/goddess-oracle/

Inanna'schild

Thank you, i think now that i will go ahead and get them. I didn't want to just buy another deck which end up just being pretty pictures:))

pepperi

I adore this deck........

What drew me to want to read with this deck is the pictures. They just immediately spoke to me. I love doing readings with this deck because of the positive messages of each card. I also use the wineglass spread with this deck works for me anyway. If you get them hope you love them! Be Blessed

Alta

I like the Virtue decks very much, and my favourites are this one and the Archangel deck. Like Chronata, I find the deck to be stringer, less 'all good' than her other decks. I have had some powerful and affecting readings with the deck.

Asiyah

I have to say that I bought the Archangel deck for myself and the Goddess ones for my roommate and while I loved my cards from the start, I fell in love with the beautiful look of the Goddess cards. I bought my deck today and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. These 2 decks work well with each other and I feel like I'm getting very good readings from them.

BodhiSeed

Got my deck yesterday, and the cards are beautiful. One thing I really like about them is that the set includes some goddesses I was unfamiliar with. Thanks everyone for your recommendations!

Many Blessings,
Bodhran

breathlessmahoney

This, in my opinion, is the best of her decks. The colors are vibrant and the deck gives great readings. The gilded edges make you feel decadent. The only thing that could be a problem for some people is that all the goddesses, even the darker ones, are portrayed very softly. There are really no edges in this deck, but I still love it. If you are familiar or have been studying goddesses it allows you to take a different look at some familiar goddesses and introduces you to some little known goddesses. Anyway, I love the deck. I wasn't too impressed with her other ones, this visually anyway, is the best.