Large stones..rocks

Deszroo

I have couple of heavy rough rocks that would really hurt if they were dropped on a foot or something. What I do for example with some large green aventurine is simply hold them, relax, or meditate. I suppose can be used in grids but haven't got the time or space right now to experiment. I don't have the equipment to cut them down...(as if I knew how;). What do you all do with Large stones or big rocks?.

Desz

wizzle

The largest rocks I have are in my garden and the plants love their company.

Inside I have large stones on display and used as book ends.

Heckta

Yes, placing large rocks, gemstones in your garden will enhance the growth of your garden. Some gemstones and rocks are better for gardens than others. But, whatever feels right to you is the best place to start. This brings to mind a time I had some great lava rocks I collected from a dormant volcano and decided to place them in my mother's garden. Well, when they sold the home the rocks remained there. I forgot about them over the years. Anyway, I am sure those rocks maintained a healthy garden for the new owners. :)

Just my suggestion, large stones or gems can be place on your alter and will enhance meditation, especially if you meditate by or near your alter.