Water Crystal Oracle

Jewel-ry

This is the oracle deck by Masaru Emoto. Its just arrived today. I really like the images and there are key words on the back of the cards pertaining to four different properties - healing, wisdom, power and earth.

Apparently Dr Emoto has investigated the effect that vibrations have on water molecules. Good vibrations/emotions/music etc lead to the development of beautiful hexagonal shaped crystallization. This deck encompasses the photographs of those water crystals and the positive energy that surrounds them. Its quite a different type of deck and the emphasis is on us to use our creativity in using it so there is very little in the LBB (little blue book) but I do like it and think it would be great for meditation or to pull out to give an overall feel for a reading.

Anyone else got it?

~

Asiyah

Hey Jewel-ry!
I don't have the deck but am interested in reading his book on water and the influences of positive and negative energies. I know they have a little bit of info on his work in the movie What The Bleep Do We Know?! Good luck with the deck and let me know what you think...I'm always looking for things to add to my collection!

December Fairy

There use to be web site with before and after pictures of water that had been treated with music and such. I wonder if it was the person?? It was neat to look at and read about.

ocho8s

This is the Dr. Emotosite
a very interesting one indeed.
I have ordered this oracle and would be the first one that I have and I was wondering if you have like it and your toughts on this one after a month of having it
thanks
Bendiciones
Anaoly

Jewel-ry

Hi Ocho,

To be honest I havn't worked with it very much and am not likely to now as it is packed away but some of the images are very similar and so it is hard to differentiate between them which is why I think it would be good for meditation.

I also think to pull one as clarification for a reading would be a good idea as they have the key words which could be used as a summary.

:)

SunChariot

I have it too. I would agree that it does not seem to really be an Oracle deck, despite its name. I do not use mine as I would a Tarot or Oracle.

I have a book by the creator of this deck too, and it suggests writing down a word on a piece of paper, pouring some water into a clear transparent glass and putting it onto the word and letting the water absorb the energy of the word for a few hours, which is supposed to contain the energy of the thing it represents, to take that energy into yourself.

I,e, letting the water absorb the word courage and drinking it is meant to give you more courage...Anyway, I use my cards uniquely for that. I put the clear glass of water over the cards image for a few hours, then drink the water, with a bit of cermony. I.e, saying "I am now drinking in the courage of this water....

Sounds awfully strange I am sure, but it does seem to do something positive,

As for foretelling the future, or for predicting anything I have not found it a good deck for me for that.

Bar.

LadySquee

Sorry to bring up such an old topic, but it seems someone has given this deck to my mom, but she has no interest in it whatsoever, so she gave it to me. I took it and was about to open it, but it didn't look like a real Oracle deck.

What is anyone's opinion? Is it worth keeping? Sell it or just give it away? I just don't think I'd feel a connection to it.

SunChariot

I personally just use mine as I mentioned in my post above, but I do not find it useful as a real Oracle, to answer questions.

Babs

mdawn

LadySquee said:
What is anyone's opinion? Is it worth keeping? Sell it or just give it away? I just don't think I'd feel a connection to it.

The idea behind it is interesting and the cards themselves are pretty, but unless you have, ahem, a unique relationship with water, don't bother to open it. I like water, but I don't like it enough for this deck to be even remotely useful for me. I wish I hadn't bought it.
I once considered putting it up for trade, but I couldn't do it. Even if all I got in exchange for it was blank index cards, I would still feel like I cheated the other person. :p

I can see where it might be okay for meditation, but I have a deck that I prefer in that regard so this one is hidden away. Poor little deck...

-mdawn-

raeanne

Hi all,
I don't have the cards but I have read a couple of Dr. Emoto's books. I think his work is very interesting! Since each crystal was formed under the influence of a particular emotional environment, I would think they would make a good oracle deck. If someone can read tea leaf or toothpick, they should certainly be able to read water crystals.