The atittude when you open your first tarot business

Ho Kok Hong

Most of us may have the first time to give others tarot reading service and they may not mind our wrong explaination. Although we may be lagging when giving explaination, but it's not a big problem become we can still explain.
Now, here's the problem. You are giving a reading to CUSTOMERS. So how are we going to give them a good service even though we have some skill?
Plus, if some customer we don't expect to come(like people who make fun of your tarot reading, saying some rubbish on it and blah blah......), how are we going to face them?

psychicbody

What do you mean, in your first paragraph? I am confused about what it is you are asking, there.

Kahlie

To address some of these issues:

- Write a section for complaints. That way, if somebody is not happy with the Reading, they know what to expect back.
- Clearly tell the paying customer what to expect, BEFORE you start the Reading.
- React to bad behaviour or testing of potential customers: ignore it, or tell them that nobody is forcing THEM to do a Reading.

Just a few tips.

Kahlie

ArcanoMáximo

Hi Ho Kok Hong!

This might be a good thread in the "Professional Tarot Forum" but i see you aren't a suscriber.

I think the best you can do is always be sure about why are you charging.

I have already said in anothers threads that the first i always try is to let clear that i charge for THE TIME of the reading and not for the reading itself.

Cause for me whatever we say reading the Tarot is always good, cause even when might be not accurate at all for the querent, for sure there is an Universal reason behind, nothing is casualty.

Letting clear that this is a "observational" discipline and awarning that i'm not a "clearvoyant" but just a reader and that i'm not responsible for the things the cards say and neither any behaviour after the reading has worked well for me.

To keep yourself in a humble position and even asking for the help of the self querent if need it make you to be never out of focus, and the querents thanks your honesty. After all we are only a channel !!!
I also ever say that i may be wrong with my interpretation, but the cards never do it, so i let an "open door" for further more insights about the same reading...

Hope this help you :)

Ace

You said it well, AM. I always ask to be paid first (Most decide against it at that point, but so what?) that way they understand it is MY TIME that is being paid for, not what they want to hear.
Ace