Tarot Shop

Valerieb66

Hi All :)

I'm looking for a good online tarot shop...where I can find Crystals, Decks, but also silk 'placemats' for my deck...

I live in Dubai at the moment and cannot buy anything 'tarot' here at all (against islam).

Does anyone know a good online shop that also delivers outside EU/US?

Thanks in advance!

Valerieb66

Holisticshop is a very good online shop, yes... but unfortunatly they do not send to UAE (dubai).. grr...

Valerieb66

Thank you, moonbow.. :)

Anyone any more tips?

Greenstones

Recently I purchased a deck through Amazon.com but the postage doubled the price. But if you are not too concerned with that. By the way, I stumbled upon it when browsing Aeclectic tarot, it provides good links to the online shops.

Valerieb66

Thank moongold, for taking the time to let me know!

Last question, i'm looking for a site that sells spreadcloths and crystals... the first website had some amazing things (where you ordered from) but doesn't ship to Dubai =( any other tips you mi ghtknow?

Ace

You might ask a friend in another country to order it for you and sent it to you in Dubai.
Ace

Tauriosiris

Or perhaps try Ebay? I know I saw some silk spreads there, but didnt like the colours much myself so got mine off holisticshop.co.uk (and it arrived the next day!).

I think asking a friend to get it for you is a great idea. As long as there is someone you can trust of course. The spreads aren't that heavy, so international shipping shouldn't be too expensive.