Task for those who own many crystals

prost

Diana Cooper is a psychic author who has written a number of books. One is a superb book called 'Web of Light' which has a task involving crystals being placed on a map of Africa. In the book she says that the Sphinx holds akashic records for the planet. One function it performs is to protect Earth from negative forces. Long ago its power was 100%, which has now dropped to 2%. After people bought the book & did the task it increased to 5%.

Draw a gold line through 31.23 (31°14')degrees longitude down a map of Africa. 5 crystals are placed along this line. Bless the crystals first:
put a black obsidian at Cairo, Egypt
a yellow citrine at the Nile (2 deg north)
a red garnet on Zimbabwe 17 deg south(towards the south of Africa)
a green malachite on 24 deg south in South Africa
a blue lapis on Durban, South Africa.

It must be done with pure intent. Visualize wholeness/peace on the map. Have fun!
www.dianacooper.com/TheWebOfLight.htm for map

Emeraldgirl

I can't find the map on her wesite. Do you have a link to it?

prost

Hi Emeraldgirl

To use Diana's website you need Macromedia Flash installed, which is why I myself haven't been able to use it.

Draw a gold line through 31.23 (31°14')degrees longitude down a map of Africa. 5 crystals are placed along this line. Bless the crystals first:

It must be done with pure intent. Visualize wholeness/peace on the map. Have fun!

Emeraldgirl

Will do and i will post how I go with this.

sagewriter

Your post really intrigued me when I read it a while ago. So I bought the book! It arrived today and shall start reading it soon, I'd like to do my little bit to help as well (also a good excuse to buy more crystals!)

sagewriter

prost said:
Hi Emeraldgirl

To use Diana's website you need Macromedia Flash installed, which is why I myself haven't been able to use it.

Do these crystals need to be kept on the map forever? So we will need to keep the map somehwere safe and make sure the crystals don't fall off? sorry if this sounds like an obvious question!

prost

To Sagewriter

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier - I've been ill due to my mercury dental fillings.

I don't know if the crystals have to be kept on the map forever! I hope you enjoy the book! I'm glad you've taken an interest in all this. I've also been busy working on my homepage website too.

I took a bath a few weeks ago & felt connected to mother nature through the volume of water.

I've also bought some mercury detoxification products which include a clay mix that you mix with bath water. After using this, I felt great. I then went to sleep. When I woke, my guardian angel spoke to me saying "I urge you to go to South Africa where you can get more healing!". I've had various messages from them. I would like to go. I then did a divination reading with my goddess guidance cards, which said expect new projects, as well as a miracle, and be near water.

I've never been to Africa before. I do like to watch sunsets. I don't know much about South Africa. I shall keep you informed if anything develops!

Best Wishes

sagewriter

I hope you are feeling better now, Prost!

i may keep my map on a shelf in my cuboard, that way it won't get knocked over!

That is amazing about the water and south africa! Please do keep me informed!!!!

I went to Tunisia in the summer, not quite south africa, but i have never felt so relaxed, at peace, and spiritual in my life!

Good luck with everything :)