this is amazing!

sarah4

this is amazing i recently bought messages from your angels and healing with angels (both by doreen virtue). i opened the healing with angels *i think* and i was shuffling the cards and the abundence card was facing me it was the only card in the deck as the others had their backs to me in their hand. i read what the card meant and thought nothing of it. then i decided to concentrate on a question and started shuffling again,and i spreaded them out out my bed,i picked a card which stood out to me,and would you believe it,it was the abundence card again! that is amazing! i truely believe in these cards now,after just one day!

okieinalaska

This happens to me a lot too.

For example I once was shuffling and saw a card as it flew by, kept shuffling but was still thinking about that card and then low and behold what do you think was the card that I pulled? I had even cut the deck into thirds and shuffled for a while.

Tarotbear said you could be pulling the cards you want to see though, not the cards you need to see and to watch out for that.

: ) Freaky though when it happens huh? I imagine the twilight zone theme song playing in the background, LOL.

Amy

SongDeva

Okie, just watch your intention when you set out. If your intention is to hear from your angels you'll be all set. I frequently have cards pop out at me, or I'll be shuffling a deck of all face down cards, and all of a sudden, one will be face up...that's pretty wild. Esp. when it happens three times in a row, in front of witnesses no less. :)

moonlight

Those decks are beautiful, aren't they? I have seen both and love them.

Did you find out what the card had to do with you in regards to your life?

Moonlight.

Emily

I have Healing with the Angels, it was my first oracle deck.

I've never got to do a spread with it because when I shuffle I always have jumpers and so I just read those. It is a very uplifting and feel-good type of deck and the artwork is so inspirational that you can't help but be moved by them.