Promotional Tarot Reading Flyer

cirom

Several threads and posts here have mentioned the need for and production of a flyer to promote their business.
Attached is a reference of a flyer I produced for a friend. As you will see, it uses sample card images from the ToD, but does'nt mention it by name, so its quite neutral as an overall image. There is space at the bottom for placing your personal information and message.
If anyone thinks this would be of use to them, they are welcome to use it. Simply contact me and I will send it by e-mail. The file will be in jpeg format. Its 8x10 at 150 dpi, which is decent enough for ink jet printing or taking down to your local Kinkos.

Attachments

• Tarot Readings flyer.jpg
    Tarot Readings flyer.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,606

dadsnook2000

Thumbs up

It looks really nice. Thanks for sharing it. Dave

kerri28

I agree, it looks great! Wish I had the know how and programe to be able to do that. I'm afraid my flyer is going to look very amateurish. lol

cormac

wow! truly gorgeous and very eye-catching -- and it's a perfect blend of creativity and clarity ... i've worked on and off in graphic advertising for some years and the one mistake that is often made by artists is they are too 'artistic' lol -- the message gets lost in the art :) -- you have a great space on the bottom quarter of the page to list time, location, etc. and it will be very easy to change the text for various places, etc.

great job :) -- very professional looking :)

tarotbear

Which deck is the 'ToD' ?

It looks wonderful - almost like a book cover. Thank you for sharing it.

You are correct, of course, in saying that too many people get caught up in 'the art' and forget 'the message.' I often see this when people try to cram too much onto a business card - too cluttered! Your design as the front of a flyer with the info on the back is a great idea.

TheOld

I'll like to have the sames sign but with only the word TAROT as it's a universal word that can work in any language (like in french, reading don't fit)

Love, Light & Power
Omeada

Elven

Absolutely beautiful cirom! ..and as tarotbear said - It would make a beautiful book cover!! Thankyou for making it available to us!!

I have just finished mine last week - God they look plain now!! LOL!!! :p

Blessings
Elven x