The two of cups is missing!

artsytiger89

The two of cups what does it mean?

In my Rider Waite Tarot set thingy..I got the cards, a big book about Tarot, and a little one telling the meanings... but when I was looking through the book of divinatory meanings the two of cups wasn't there!! What does it mean? Thanks-

knowledge griffin

Personally, I don't think it means anything more than the company made a packaging mistake. However, others would interpret it as though you are lacking support from close friends and could probably be in an aloof state.

KG

hedgecub

It means you ought to email the publisher, state that your deck has a missing 2 of Cups, mention (if you can) when and where you bought the deck in case this affects the entire print run, and wait for them to mail you a replacement card. :)

Emily

Is the set published by US Games? and has that awful thick sticky laminate that they seem so keen on using now - if so go through them again slowly, make sure your Cup 2 hasn't just stuck to the back of another card.

If it hasn't then as HedgeCub suggests write to the publisher or take/or send the entire set back from where you bought it as faulty and get a complete replacement. :)

Grizabella

I thought she meant that the two of cups meaning wasn't in her book. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. At any rate, I'd contact the publisher and either get a two of cups card from them or have them replace the book.

Greywoolfe

No I'm not, I'm right here! :) (sorry, couldn't resist!)

:T2C