Dog & Cat Wisdom

BodhiSeed

Well I guess I know what will go in my animal-loving daughter's Xmas stocking this year...
Thanks Emeraldgirl for the link -- the cards are cute!
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

jules

thanks emeraldgirl,
looking at the cards has improved my day immeasurably, esp the cat/kittens one!!
:)
julie

WolfSpirit

Oh Janet I like those Cat Comfort Cards ! I like the colours, and the pictures remind me of a book I had as a kid :) They really look like comfort cards, I think they could cheer me up when I am feeling down.

The Dog and Cat Wisdom cards are so cute, I think they would also be great for animal loving kids or everyone who wants a good vibe deck.

JanetBoyer

They are *so* gorgeous, WolfSpirit! It's hard not to smile when looking at them, that's for sure! My favorite one is the cat with the third eye in the middle of the forehead. LOL

The deck you mentions sounds grand, too. I haven't seen it yet!

Janet

Elven

I wish Toni Carmine Salerno had drawn the cards himself - but the photgraphs are so CUTE!! The bookstore I buy my cards from have ordered them - so hopefully her Christmas stock will be in soon. I checked today - but not yet!!

Thanks for the thread!

Many Blessings
Elven x

hedgecub

Ooh, those are gorgeous! I beg to differ with Elven here; I reckon the photographs are so adorable and work so well that no paintings could trump them. :D

Now I know what to get my sister (and her two cats) for Yule. :)

catlin

I esp love the cat cards!!1 Thanks for sharing with us.

Emeraldgirl

still no word on a release date but i will post it when I have it. These cards are so cute.

Emeraldgirl

These cards have been released and they are gorgeous.

I saw them in the T.S. bookshop in Melbourne yesterday. Cute little puppies and kittens.