Tarot related music cd's?

catlin

Last week I saw in one of our local shopping malls 2 music cd's concerning the Major Arcana. Each cd had 11 new ages compositions + a poem about the basics of each Major on it.

Do you know of any other cd's like that?

psychicbody

No, but there is an Enigma song called Page Of Cups :)

catlin

Thanks

a bunch!!

Kahlie

The Osho Foundation also has a CD for music with Tarot Reading. I haven't researched it, so I don't know exactly what is on it...

tarotbear

Yucky-poo!

Completely by-pass 'The Sound of Tarot' by Brooke Windland! This CD is frequently on sale on eBay. Spend your money on something else!

Jewel

I used to have the Osho Zen CD. The jacket looked like the cover to the Tarot deck set. It was OK, but no big deal. I have many other New Age style CDs that are much better ... hence the Osho CD ended up being sold.

catlin

@tarotbear
for the warning! The cover on the Windland disc did not appeal to me so I was not led into temptation.

WolfSpirit

There is also a CD called "Tarot Suite" by Mike Batt and Friends.

Features Colin Blunstone (Alan Parsons Project) singing one track, and Roger Chapman singing two.

Tracks:- The Journey of a Fool, Imbecile, Plansong, Lady of the Dawn, The Valley of Swords, Losing your Way in the Rain, Tarota, The Night of the Dead, The Dead of the Night, and Run Like the Wind.

It is symphonic/guitar rock.
Don't know in how far the album is tarot related, the tracks I know are Lady of the Dawn and Run Like the Wind (and I like them both)
I have been thinking of picking this one up, it appears on ebay regularaly and at a low price.

I know there is also a heavy metal group called Tarot but I think they just thought it was a cool name, LOL. The songs seem to deal with the typical heavy metal stuff.