The Fairy Ring Oracle

Azarial

I just got my Fairy Ring Oracle in the mail yesterday and I did my very first reading with it. I was amazed to say the least. The reading was very dead on accurate. I think I'm going to love this deck very much.

~Azarial~

mollykins74

Fairy Ring Oracle

Hi

I bought this deck a few days ago and I have done a reading which was amazingly accurate. The cards are very good, the book is quite detailed.

Jewel

I have been using this deck for a couple of years now. If you will do a thread search there are several great old threads that talk about this deck.

Emeraldgirl

I got this deck about a month ago and it is amazing. It has been really dead on accurate and the artwork is beautiful and very detailed so there are many little things you can pick up on in different readings.

Webwitch

I adore this deck and I think the readings are great, but I don't use them in every situation.

Cheers,
Webwitch :)

purple_scorp

We used to have a study group for this deck....LilRed was pulling two cards a week and we were working our way through the deck. Not sure why we stopped. Would be happy to get it going again if anyone is interested. :)

with love
purple_scorp