Aries full moon ~ Oct 17

isthmus nekoi

This full moon in Aries continues to highlight individual needs and relationships will be coming on with a lot of tension and points towards some powerful changes that will be lining up in the skies, including a fixed grand cross this December.

First off, Jupiter, in the last degrees of Libra, is conjunct the sun, opposite moon, making for a dose of optimism, but also a desire for freedom. As Pluto sextiles sun/Jupiter and trines moon, this desire is heightened by a need to dig deeper to understand balances of power between partners.

However, adding a significant amount of friction to this lunation are two prominent fixed T-squares. The tighter one, featuring a Saturn-Neptune opposition with a Scorpio Mercury mediating at the apex lends a pessimistic air, as well as presenting challenges to clear, grounded communication and self expression. The other T-square features a loose opposition between Mars-Mercury with Neptune at the apex. Saturn is going to struggle to rein in Mercury’s impulses as this formation spells out for fuzzy logic at best - more likely recklessness and accidents will occur. Remember, Mercury’s not just about people talking: anything related to computers and transit are going to be under a lot of pressure and may break down, experience delays etc. around this time.

Overall, this is a crunch period where minds are going to be frazzled and the temptation to argue fruitlessly is strong. Clear thinking is not on the menu, so don’t be surprised if people flip flop on important issues or if they refuse to budge an inch. Things aren’t going to flow easily so expect some fits and starts. Try to direct this Mercury square energy by finding focus instead of fighting.

p.s. yes, this one's a lunar eclipse. You may want to overlay eclipse meanings onto this forecast.

prudence

isthmus nekoi said:
Overall, this is a crunch period where minds are going to be frazzled and the temptation to argue fruitlessly is strong. Clear thinking is not on the menu, so don’t be surprised if people flip flop on important issues or if they refuse to budge an inch. Things aren’t going to flow easily so expect some fits and starts. Try to direct this Mercury square energy by finding focus instead of fighting.

p.s. yes, this one's a lunar eclipse. You may want to overlay eclipse meanings onto this forecast.

Thanks for mentioning the argumentative biz, it seems to already be happening.

Am a bit confused (fuzzy?) about what the eclipse may impose on this.

paradoxx

A lunar eclipse occurs when the moon is directly in the line of earths shadow (as opposed to the moon shadowing the earth). This requires an exact declination and alignment, that exactness unearths a fine-tuning of long-standing issues and spotlights what hasn't been shown. The fullmoon/eclipse will be early in teh sunlit morning for the US and during the wee hours over the pacific (including Hawaii).

Vadella

Thank you, isthmus nekoi! :)

rcb30872

It seems that I have been busy doing stuff around the house to even communicate with anyone, and then when I do, I'm that tired, I can't summon up the energy to be argumentative with anyone, ROFLMAO

Things coming to light which has been hidden, how much s**t I have that I have to through out! ROFLMAO. There have been other stuff, not in relation to things around the house, but wanting to get rid off in form of associations with a few people, of a sort!

Bec