Full Moon Energy

YogaSpider

Hello All,

During a full moon I am always excited... I dunno why but I stare at the moon and feel like doing something.

Can anybody help this newbie on astrology out? What best to do during a full moon? Meditate on some particular subject like releasing/letting go? Celebrating a particular thing... how to use a full moon energy at its fullest..?

Or if somebody know a good website where I can find information, I would be very gratefull...

Thank you so much,
YogaSpider

dadsnook2000

The answer might be in your chart

The answer might be in your chart! In many cases, ones natal chart has a full moon (Sun-Moon opposition) or a planet at the position where the Moon will next be full (or was just recently full). This is something that a lot of new or early-studies astrologers don't realize -- points in your chart where new or full cycles have/will occured (even though not apparently part of your "natal" chart) can be very sensitive for you.

Although your birth chart is a snap shot of the heavens as seen from your location and time on earth, the birth chart is also a "place" within a great number of cycles that have going on or are about to start anew. This is a great subject for the list to explore. How about YOUR BIRTH CHART AS IT FIT INTO THE FLOW OF TIME JUST BEFORE/AFTER YOUR BIRTH. Dave

rcb30872

I have to agree with Dave

But at the moment I am absolutely knackered, I have been doing so much sorting and housework over the last 2 days, I still have more to do. For me, this particular full moon seems to be clearing out all the stuff I don't want, on more than one level. I guess this can be considered my "spring clean" time, as it is Spring in Australia. It just seems to be that I have to do it NOW!! I work, work, and then collapse in a heap, I have just done 2 readings, contemplating to do a 3rd, then thought I can't, will have to wait until tomorrow!

Bec

YogaSpider

Birth Chart

Thanks Dave and Bec for your information!
This "Birth Chart", where can I have this done? Is there some website where I can simply fill in the date, exact time of birth and place of birth?

I also heard something called like ascedant... is that the same thing?

Wow, I am excited, I am so not familiar with astrology and want to really dive in it!

Thank you,
YogaSpider

Emelya

hi yogaspider

this is a bit beside the point but i have read that putting your cards in the light of the full moon will cleanse them. so i put all my decks (all three of em) in order and let them have a bath on the windowsil in the light of the harvest moon last night. i think they appriciated it!

i am by no means an expert in anything but i do know where you can find a chart generator: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php

cheers :)

prudence

hi yogaspider,

here is a link;

http://www.astro.com

This is the one I use, and I find it fairly easy, and you do not need to use your real name etc. Good luck!

Dave,
your suggestion about how our charts fit into the flow of time, just before, and just after our births, sounds very interesting. Funny, with this full moon, I have been wondering exactly that!! The day after my birth, was a lunar eclipse. I haven't had what I would describe as a difficult time with this moon, it has been intense though. I love the full moon, and have all sorts of butterflies in my stomach and feel as if I am not doing what I "should be doing" when I am not somehow utilizing the full moon. ( I fully relate to what you said in your intiial post, Yogaspider!)

YogaSpider

Emelya and Astrid O: Thanks for the links and helping me getting on my way!

So much to learn...how wonderful it is.

YogaSpider